ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Evil wins Again

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Aug 2003, 03:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Evil wins Again

MELBOURNE childcare centres have banned crime-fighting superheroes. They can jump, they can fly ...they're super kids and some childcare centres want them stopped.

Superman, Batman, SpiderMan and the Hulk are no longer welcome as alter-egos for role-playing kids.

The centres claim superhero costumes transform children into super villains by encouraging aggressive play such as wrestling, hitting, karate kicking and jumping from heights.

But parents and childcare experts disagree, saying superhero play is a healthy form of expression.

They say banning the crimefighter costumes is an overreaction and will not make playgrounds more peaceful.

......sounds like horseshit to me....learning that you cant fly just because you have a towel around your neck is a valuable lesson every kid should be allowed to learn....silly Aussies

Old 19 Aug 2003, 12:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

This is coming from the same people who go fishing and swimming around saltwater crocs.

Last edited by Mr. Hostility; 19 Aug 2003 at 01:33 PM.
Old 19 Aug 2003, 01:30 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK
Default Re: Evil wins Again

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle
......sounds like horseshit to me....learning that you cant fly just because you have a towel around your neck is a valuable lesson every kid should be allowed to learn....silly Aussies

Old 19 Aug 2003, 03:53 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Is that stupeed or what?
Old 19 Aug 2003, 04:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Won't be long before they're doing the same thing in the states

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 19 Aug 2003, 05:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

oh my god that is funny...
Old 19 Aug 2003, 07:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Ooh, ooh, look at that insane child with a cap gun, ooh ooh, he pppointing at the sheeple and fuh...fuh...fuh...firing at them!!! Hes obviously in a psychotic state. No such thing a boys will be boys. Back when I was a child we had testostrone we had guns and we friggin liked it. if ya like what I have to say check out the Savage Nation at MichaelSavage.com. Listen live at talk650kste.com
Old 19 Aug 2003, 09:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

jesus...this is so retarded...
Old 20 Aug 2003, 05:53 AM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by The_One
jesus...this is so retarded...
Hey.......You're Fat

Anyway I didn't hear about this thing but it sounds pretty stpid. I myself use to play some sort of Superhero game when I was a kid and nobodt got hurt.......Well actually lots people got hurt oh the horror. It all begin in year 3 and one day I wanted to be the red power ranger but abbie was the red power ranger so then I got Abbie's.......
Old 20 Aug 2003, 06:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

correction kurt... stupid Victorians... melbourne's fucked up...
Old 20 Aug 2003, 06:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah I could've told you that, Us Sydney Residents think Melbourne is a hole

Sorry to anybody who lives in Melbourne reading this message but its true. :fireball:
Old 20 Aug 2003, 06:24 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
This is coming from the same people who go fishing and swimming around saltwater crocs.
The people of Melbourne and any saltwater crocadile in the wild are seperated by roughly 2500 km. So I find your statement to be erroneous.