ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Do you fear the Imperial Arc?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Aug 2003, 07:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Do you fear the Imperial Arc?

When the forces of Marbles and Starscream combine, will you run and hide?

Bury yourself in seclusion?

Do you fear us?

Do you? Huh? Do you?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 18 Aug 2003, 07:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Nope...
Old 18 Aug 2003, 07:33 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Not even a little?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 18 Aug 2003, 07:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Not even a little...

But you really can't blame me... One of you is a skinny kid from Canada who still can't quite get over getting burned by a chick... and the other... well the other is in a wheelchair. No offense or anything, but even if you were right next to me I wouldn't be in the least bit intimidated by either of you. But then again, I've stared down guys who were 6'10" (that sucked by the way, I thought I was going to get hurt REAL bad) so it might just be me.
Old 18 Aug 2003, 07:49 PM   #5 (permalink)

Screw you dipshit. I went out of my way to compliment you in another site and this is how you repay me......fuckin' die. I hope Truth wastes your ass.
Old 18 Aug 2003, 07:56 PM   #6 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
Not even a little...

But you really can't blame me... One of you is a skinny kid from Canada who still can't quite get over getting burned by a chick... and the other... well the other is in a wheelchair. No offense or anything, but even if you were right next to me I wouldn't be in the least bit intimidated by either of you. But then again, I've stared down guys who were 6'10" (that sucked by the way, I thought I was going to get hurt REAL bad) so it might just be me.
Ok i was gonna humor you and say yes, but after reading that, its a resounding no. and thanks ER, that was funny as hell.
Old 18 Aug 2003, 07:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by LBC
Screw you dipshit. I went out of my way to compliment you in another site and this is how you repay me......fuckin' die. I hope Truth wastes your ass.
He can't, it's over the net. You can't "waste" anyone unless you're right there to kill them. Besides, you seem to have run him off anyway... So it doesn't seem like it will be a factor either way you look at it.

But you did ask the question. What did you expect, for us to scream and run from the comps in terror? You're cool, but you're not nearly that cool. Nobody can pull that off...
Old 18 Aug 2003, 08:05 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
But you did ask the question. What did you expect, for us to scream and run from the comps in terror? You're cool, but you're not nearly that cool. Nobody can pull that off...

The idea was for you to at least fucking pretend and thus inflate both our egos even further, and you RUINED it.

Thanks a fuckin' lot.
Old 18 Aug 2003, 08:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by LBC
The idea was for you to at least fucking pretend and thus inflate both our egos even further, and you RUINED it.

Thanks a fuckin' lot.
Since when do you need me to inflate your ego? You do that just fine on your own... that and the OT sheep have a habit of worshiping you from time to time. You didn't need me for any ego boosting
Old 18 Aug 2003, 08:10 PM   #10 (permalink)

Go to hell.
Old 18 Aug 2003, 08:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

ummm Marbles and Starscream together

unusual?.....yes
bizarre?......no doubt
entertaining?.....probably
confusing?.....definately
scary?....not remotely

Old 18 Aug 2003, 08:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
Kryptonite

oh yeah...Marbs if you ever log onto messenger I got your banner ready

Old 18 Aug 2003, 08:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I tremble and quiver just hearing about the Imperial Arc. It strikes fear into my heart. All I know is I gotta the hell outta dodge if they come here....
Old 18 Aug 2003, 08:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Oh, I am... but not for the reasons you may think.

I'll let you and Star get back to fucking with people... most of the sheep here are intimidated by you two anyway, should go over well. Good luck to you both...

Oh and Star, why don't you just change your name back to StarScream? That's the name everyone knows you by and calls you... that and you had some sweet GFX with that name too.
Old 18 Aug 2003, 08:26 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurt Angle
oh yeah...Marbs if you ever log onto messenger I got your banner ready
Sweet! Can you PM it to me? This oughtta rule!!

Thanks for pretending, STICK. 'Preciate it.