ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

um, why am i back? I's tell yah!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Aug 2003, 05:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Joe Sun is on a distinguished road
um, why am i back? I's tell yah!

well, i left because stone cold the cunt, wouldnt make me a supermod, and i meant to leave...but a fewdays ago, believe it or not, i had a dream about mr marbles.....where we became friends, im not gona go into detail about the dream, but he emailed me a few hours ago, saying we had to team up....so hey, here i am....

and here it is

2 of pwfs most wanted in the same mother fucker place, at the same mother fucking time..

oh yeah, at the end of the dream, pwf was left with a sad auro...
Old 18 Aug 2003, 05:36 AM   #2 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

some people take PWF too seriously. how can you have a dream about words on a screen?
Old 18 Aug 2003, 05:38 AM   #3 (permalink)

no, we where physical people in a place, i wasnt staring at the computer, i know its wierd to dream about it, but hey, i had wierder dreams
Old 18 Aug 2003, 05:45 AM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

HELLO!!!!!!!!

Knock knock????

Lady?

Why you chickino crossing roading ness ing ness?

I went number 3 in my pants daddy!!!!

----
Ahem, Hello I am Dante
----
I LUD CHIKEN!
----
So you wanna be a supermod first you gotta earn it you little bitch
----
Poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
----
If you wanna be a super mod act like Stick.

Old 18 Aug 2003, 05:48 AM   #5 (permalink)

get
the
fuck
out
my
thread
Old 18 Aug 2003, 05:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

hi
Old 18 Aug 2003, 05:50 AM   #7 (permalink)

dont hi me
Old 18 Aug 2003, 05:51 AM   #8 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

who is Stick's Bitch
Old 18 Aug 2003, 05:53 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

oh yes... Dante... i didn't read his post, his name put me off
Old 18 Aug 2003, 05:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

htat would be mi (Dante)

SC you do know about this right?
Old 18 Aug 2003, 06:00 AM   #11 (permalink)
Secret Agent

it's time you were killed... i liked you because you were Australian and theres not many like us here... but now... you've pushed the limits
Old 18 Aug 2003, 06:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

he's just going with what stick did, lmao
Old 18 Aug 2003, 06:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
....Bang

Hey this place is sort've boring just making this place interesting dude, sure it may look stupid and shit but hell its more interesting then me rambling on about nothing, in most of my posts half of the shit I right is bullshit I just put words together hoping they make sense when i finish now you know I'll be back to the same old me before you know it so don't hate me yet.

Please....

Anyway Stick owns my ass now so ask him what to do with my useless ass.

Old 18 Aug 2003, 06:09 AM   #14 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Holy shit....I had that dream too.........

Time to run amok, motherfuck.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 18 Aug 2003, 06:11 AM   #15 (permalink)

where do we start?

move over shaq and kobe