ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

If You had one Question to God....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Aug 2003, 07:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default If You had one Question to God....

What would you ask God?
Old 16 Aug 2003, 07:34 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

why if you care for all your creations do you allow suffering pain and death in people even the most devoted
Old 16 Aug 2003, 07:38 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

What's up?

but seriously, who knows. I'm sure everyone has good ones, I'd need to think about that one.
Old 16 Aug 2003, 07:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyk3d £¡£ §yN
why if you care for all your creations do you allow suffering pain and death in people even the most devoted
I think someone already anserwed that question for God

God created Life and he alos gave us the Freedom to choose what iis right and wrong. God taught us what he saw was right and wrong but we all can't follow the Lord. So the wrong doings in the world were all our and other's choice, WE fucked up our marrige, WE lot our Job, WE are responsible for our actions and everyone else's. You can sit on your ass all day and ask why did this happen to me or you can hold your head up high and walk on. No one ever said Life would be easy.

Last edited by Dante; 16 Aug 2003 at 07:51 PM.
Old 16 Aug 2003, 07:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

where's Jimmy Hoffa buried?
Old 16 Aug 2003, 07:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I'm somehwat of an atheist but I do beleive in a greater power. If I could ask that greater power or "God" any one question it would probably be "which religion is the one you want us to follow?"
Old 16 Aug 2003, 08:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I'd ask what our purpose in the universe is.
Old 16 Aug 2003, 08:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I'm an atheist so therefore I don't believe there is a god. I also don't believe there is a higher power. But for thread's sake, I'll answer hypothetically

I would probably ask god *cringes* why he sins (he has envy and he's greedy).

If anyone wants further explanation on how god sins, just ask and I'll respond
Old 16 Aug 2003, 09:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

^^^I'll bite.... Just how exactly does god sin???
Old 16 Aug 2003, 09:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I've been to church many times and the pastor/preacher/evangelizer says, "GOD IS A JEALOUS GOD!!!". Last time I checked, it was sinful to have jealousy or envy.

He's also greedy. Those same pastors, etc have said god wants all people to worship him and have no other gods before him. That's greedy. Greed and envy are not very good traits, especially in the biblical sense....
Old 16 Aug 2003, 10:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Who cares? He's God, he created life, the universe and everything else which gives him a license to do as he pleases, including sin. We follow him......he doesn't follow us. It's our job to do as he says, not as he does.

BTW, as John 3:16 clearly explains, although God is a sinner, he gave his only son, the sinless Jesus to us so we can worship, serve, and to appease His wrongdoings.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 16 Aug 2003, 10:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

So then how perfect is he? He isn't. Why does everyone worship and follow someone who sins and isn't even perfect?
Old 16 Aug 2003, 10:35 PM   #13 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

He never claimed to be perfect. This is the same God who flooded the Earth for 40 days and killed everyone. But he made up for it by giving us his son, who was perfect.

We worship him because he is our creator, and the gatekeeper for our souls. Not because of perfection.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 16 Aug 2003, 10:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Soooo why is that pastors and such have claimed that god is the only perfect being? I mean, him, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost are one in the same, correct? So therefore, none of them are perfect....
Old 16 Aug 2003, 10:42 PM   #15 (permalink)

Many pastors have many different anylizations and theories on the word of God. Some will say "The Lord is vengeful." Some will say "The Lord is perfect." Some will even say "The Lord asked me to molest that child. Honestly." It's hard to tell which priest has the right prophesy, but if you pay attention to all of them, it's easy to get confused.

I just believe that God isn't perfect, and that's why he gave us Jesus. To make up for His sins and to die for ours. Spares me confusion. I don't believe the Lord is perfect. And I don't think He expects perfection from us. That's why forgiveness comes with request, and why it's easy to repent.