ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What's some stuff that you really really want?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Aug 2003, 06:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default What's some stuff that you really really want?

Most of us are slaves to our possessions.

We've always got to have the newest this, and the shiniest that.
What's something that you've wanted to buy, but haven't got around to yet?

For this boy, it's gotta be a Power Mac G5.

but enough about me.......what do you want?
Old 16 Aug 2003, 06:11 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I want the most up to date fastest powerfull comp out there a new ps2 x-box and gamecube and a working car
Old 16 Aug 2003, 06:18 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

A nice car, but who the hell knows when that's going to happen.
Old 16 Aug 2003, 06:20 PM   #4 (permalink)

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyk3d ŁĄŁ §yN
I want the most up to date fastest powerfull comp out there a new ps2 x-box and gamecube and a working car

well would you look at that?
it seems i have the exact change in my pocket for all the stuff you wanted.

on a serious side note though, i do have a used gamecube if you want one. I never use it (that and i have no games for it.)
maybe i'll auction it off for charity or something.

(if i do post it on eBay, i'll make sure to give you first crack at it.

can't give that mofo away here in Toronto.

ohhhhhhhh well. *sigh*
Old 16 Aug 2003, 06:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

HMmmm a job that pays me good money

Nah seriously, I want mainly clothing. I just saw the Dallas Cowboys jerseys on EBay and I NEED both of them (there's 2 different versions). I also want a Raider jersey, a Saints jersey, and a Titans jersey. I could also go for some new pants as well. Hmmm that's about it I guess.

Oh and if you wanna see the new 'Boys jerseys, go to the sports forum. I posted them in there
Old 16 Aug 2003, 06:49 PM   #6 (permalink)

nice jersey's, yo........

even if i'm not a football fan, those sure are purdy.
Old 16 Aug 2003, 06:51 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by error402
A nice car, but who the hell knows when that's going to happen.
*reaches into pocket*
well, lookee here! it seems someone left me a set of keys to a 2004 Mazda RX-8
*tosses keys over to error*
oh, wait, you said a good car.......my bad
*grabs keys back*
Old 16 Aug 2003, 07:16 PM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

**Steals Moneen's car keys**

hehehehehehehe, **jumps into the car**

**Six minutes later causes a 12 car pile-up in a busy intersection**

But in all seriousness I always wanted a unlimited internet cable link, also all the damn channels on TV cable. And possibly a car of my own.

**Hands back the keys to Moneen**
Old 16 Aug 2003, 07:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by STICKzophrenic
HMmmm a job that pays me good money

Nah seriously, I want mainly clothing. I just saw the Dallas Cowboys jerseys on EBay and I NEED both of them (there's 2 different versions). I also want a Raider jersey, a Saints jersey, and a Titans jersey. I could also go for some new pants as well. Hmmm that's about it I guess.

Oh and if you wanna see the new 'Boys jerseys, go to the sports forum. I posted them in there
ya thanks to you i'm going to be looking in every store for that. But too bad this city fucking sucks cock, and doesn't have any cowboys stuff. Well on moneyday i'm going to toronto. MAYBE i'll have some luck there. They have some pretty cool sports stores there. Damn, do I ever want that jersey bad.
Old 16 Aug 2003, 07:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

you know I don't really know. I'll have to think about it.
Old 16 Aug 2003, 08:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

a new desk, and an Alienware computer or Sony Viao with a high speed internet connection for my room.
Old 17 Aug 2003, 03:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

two words:A GIRLFRIEND
Old 18 Aug 2003, 01:19 AM   #13 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by .Moneen.
*reaches into pocket*
well, lookee here! it seems someone left me a set of keys to a 2004 Mazda RX-8
*tosses keys over to error*
oh, wait, you said a good car.......my bad
*grabs keys back*
Hey give me those damn keys, lol.

But seriously, I would take an RX-8 no prob. I'm a big fan of the rotary engines so I would be all over that.

Would rather have an RX-7 but at this point I'll take pretty much anything.
Old 18 Aug 2003, 05:01 AM   #14 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Actually I'd rather a freezing cold packet of M'M's, a tall glass of coke, Two Buffalos, A room full of Chicken flavoured biscuits, A Pool full of red jelly, A Golf Buggy and Thermometer.
Old 18 Aug 2003, 05:31 AM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Joe Sun is on a distinguished road

im getting a nomad zen mp3 player with 60gb of storage, thats around 15,000 songs, cost 400 bucks..