ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The worst movies you've seen

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Aug 2003, 02:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default The worst movies you've seen

Well this topic is sort've of spilt into two categories.

A Movie so bad you'd walk out half way through if you saw it at the cinema

&

The worst Ending to a Movie or you could say show if you want.

So there you can do the rest can't you.

Probably the worst movie I'd probably walk out've if I saw at the cinema would have to be.......The Wedding Singer, Dear God that has to be the shittiest Movie Adam Sandler has ever done.

Probably the worst ending has to go to Hulk, Fuck the whole damn movie sucked but yet I didn't walk out and I am still here today saying why didn't I?
Old 16 Aug 2003, 03:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

no no Worst Sandler flick was Little Nicky, Wedding Singer was pretty funny
he just snapped man, that was great
The Hulk Ending was kinda classic....go watch the old TV show...it reminded me a lot of that...good stuff

anyways worst movie...how to decide
so many bad movies
ummmm
Soul Survivor still pisses me off the most tho
good lord was that bad
like worse than Postman and Waterworld put together
honorable mention...House of 1000 Corpses

worst ending goes to
Jeepers Creepers...I had never before seen an entire theater stand up and say "What the Fuck? Was that the end?"

Old 16 Aug 2003, 03:30 AM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

for me it was double team with van damme and rodman
Old 16 Aug 2003, 08:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Two and a half words.

STEPHEN KING'S IT
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 16 Aug 2003, 09:58 AM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyk3d £¡£ §yN
for me it was double team with van damme and rodman
Take my word for my lady... Dennis Rodman's spin-off movie "Simon Says" was even worse. And I can't come up with just one worst movie. So that's why I've listed some of the worst movies I've ever seen...

Space Octopus
Demonic Toys
LXG
Side Hackers
Giant Gila Monster
This Island Earth
Conan The Destroyer
CHUD
CHUD 2: Bud the CHUD

... I'm pretty sure I have seen more, but I can't think of them right now. This is enough for any one person to see anyway

Oh, and worst ending goes to Jeepers Creepers... I kept asking the other audience members if the movie was over.
Old 16 Aug 2003, 11:07 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

holy crap I forgot about LXG...I must have blocked it from my memory

good god that was awful

Old 16 Aug 2003, 11:36 AM   #7 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

hey I actually liked simon sez more than d/t
Old 16 Aug 2003, 12:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

LOL... I'm sorry to hear that
Old 16 Aug 2003, 01:51 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Anything with Julia Roberts or Barbra Striesand.
Old 16 Aug 2003, 02:04 PM   #10 (permalink)
EPIC

TheEpic1 is on a distinguished road

Worst movie i've seen is Leauge of Extraordinary Gentleman the whole movie was dumb

The Worst ending would go to 28 days later every1 didn't understand it
Old 16 Aug 2003, 04:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

worst ending defenetly goes to Jeepers Creepers,WTF kinda ending is that..

worst movie would be..Waterworld...
Old 16 Aug 2003, 05:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

my picks are the same as the one's...but I forgot what happened at the end of creepers I mean because I didn't know the movie was over...?
Old 16 Aug 2003, 05:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

her brother was captured than they showed him with his eyes cut out and that's how it ended..
Old 17 Aug 2003, 12:16 AM   #14 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

No wait probably the Worst Movie evvvvver, The Core. WTF was that bullshit? Fuck 1 hour of my life gone down the drain to fuckwits trying to out run a explosion from the center of the frigging earth!
Old 17 Aug 2003, 12:22 AM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

I never saw The core,heard it was a shitfest..