ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Oh hell yeah!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Sep 2002, 02:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian
Default Oh hell yeah!!!!!

So.....this is post #1000 for me.....as far as I know, I'm the first female in PWF history to reach 1000!! I guess that makes me your women's champion!!!

Oh, and if anybody gives me shit about spamming...screw you, do you expect a women's champ to be legit?!
Old 18 Sep 2002, 02:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Congrats ILC, maybe Jason will give you a little something special later on
Old 18 Sep 2002, 02:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Congradulations ILC.
1000 posts is a lot, I posted like crazy for like 2 months on PW and the day it went down I had 1000. *perdy proud*
Keep up the good postin.
Old 18 Sep 2002, 02:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

I just noticed that I have over 700 damn i didn't think i had made it that high i should really pay more attention
Old 18 Sep 2002, 02:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Congrats ILC on being the first female to reach 1000

Old 18 Sep 2002, 02:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve

Damn, to out post a mod is quite an accomplishment around here. Grats.
Old 18 Sep 2002, 02:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Hey I have outposted mods here too, not to take away from ILC's accomplishment or anything
Old 18 Sep 2002, 02:33 PM   #8 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve

True, but that's mostly b/c PWF has so many mods to start with. Ironic considering that the forums are more or less uncensored.
Old 18 Sep 2002, 02:38 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

As the Bookerman would say Hold's em up, hold's em up Dirty! PWF doesn't have that many mods, just the same ones modding like 4 forums each
Old 18 Sep 2002, 02:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty White Boy
True, but that's mostly b/c PWF has so many mods to start with. Ironic considering that the forums are more or less uncensored.
Yes irony *whispers in Mellow's ear* "he's getting too smart, we must end this now"

Old 18 Sep 2002, 02:49 PM   #11 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Congrats ILC.
Old 18 Sep 2002, 03:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Ive surpassed 400 today .....congratulations ILC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 18 Sep 2002, 03:10 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

What ago McMahon, you are moving up, first the Forbes 400 now the 400th post at PWF
Old 18 Sep 2002, 03:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

You didnt think I would stay DOWN did you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 18 Sep 2002, 03:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Nope cause you're a McMahon!!