ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The Day Stone Cold Owned my Vampire ass

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Aug 2003, 08:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Arrow They Hunt The Living And Suck Their Blood

This is about real human beings living the lives of Vampires.I've searched shit loads of Vampire sites and most of them are the people who love darkness and those who're living as Vampires.I've read many stories about them and I would like to share it here.There's a pic of this beautiful babe below,at the end of this page.

Education: A charming young blonde Transylvanian lesbian vampire taught me everything I know in Secondary School. How to love, how to bite, and how to drain my victims dry of every last drop of blood.

Favourite colour: Blood red.

Loves: The night, girls, women, blood (yours!), virgins, Ingrid Pitt, Christina Ricci, Vincent Price.

Hates: Hot sunny weather, stakes, garlic, Van Helsing, Buffy (the character).
-She said she felt like she was so different,she couldn't go out and play with the other kids.She doesn't sleep at night to watch horror movies and kept sleeping at school.And the pupils used to make fun of her saying she's a Vampire.And her parents were called a couple of times for sleeping in the classroom,kissing a girl,and for being so weird.Everything started in the secondary school.She met a girl from Transylvania.They watched horror movie together on one night and started having sex.The Transylvania woman bit her and she woke up next morning as a Vampire...hmm.

Since then,she started avoiding the light,hating garlic and cowering when passes the church.She had a thirst of something and she knew what it was.Blood....she loves women,so when she has sex with them,she bites them.Oh heh,heh,heh....she's a child of the night.If I was there with her,oh heh,heh,heh....

So my friends,whatcha think of this beautiful babe?And this kind of people are a lot more out there,have you heard any kind of stories like this around your neighbourhood?Down town?Anywhere?I leave the discussion to you....oh heh,heh,heh....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg amy4.jpg (398.5 KB, 15 views)

Old 15 Aug 2003, 11:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

I hate you.
Old 15 Aug 2003, 11:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Re: They Hunt The Living And Suck Their Blood

Quote:
Originally posted by <-The Vampire->
They Hunt The Living And Suck Their Blood
I believe those are called senior citizens.
Old 15 Aug 2003, 11:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Haven't you realized that no one gives a fuck about vampires here except you?
Old 15 Aug 2003, 11:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

You suck..so bad..
Old 16 Aug 2003, 12:01 AM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

i had made a comment, but its been deleted...it stated

i have done some research too, and ive discovered that no one on this forum gives a shit about this crap, so please fucking stop wasting our time...fuck head
Old 16 Aug 2003, 12:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

idea

mess with his account
Old 16 Aug 2003, 12:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Well, I saw the title of the thread and said to myself

GODDAM THIS IS GONNA SUCK

I was right, since I can see no REAL topic in this thread
I think it shall magically transport itself to RECYCLE BIN

it should find a shit load of its Vampire Thead Friends over there

oh yeah
GODDAM I HATE YOU PHENOM

Old 16 Aug 2003, 12:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

no wait kurt, dont send it yet
Old 16 Aug 2003, 12:47 AM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

SC when will you do the right thing and ban him
Old 16 Aug 2003, 12:48 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

*begins sharpening wooden stake*

Old 16 Aug 2003, 12:49 AM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

*waits to see what SC will do....*
Old 16 Aug 2003, 12:53 AM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent

he's gonna fuck with his account like a good admin
Old 16 Aug 2003, 12:56 AM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by The Nature Boy
he's gonna fuck with his account like a good admin
LOL, SC's gonna put him on slow user just like he did with TM3
Old 16 Aug 2003, 12:58 AM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I remember when SC fucked with that other guy's account,that was some funny shit when he changed the guy's name to "SC OWNS ME"