ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Farewell to all

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Aug 2003, 01:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf
Default Farewell to all

So, yeah...I'm leaving...for good...

Past few weeks off and on its run across my mind to leave, I've finally decided to leave.

My life is taking a new turn...familly issues, friend issues, basketball, school, graphics, poetry, it's just all becoming more of me and I'm not really having any time for PWF.

Plus, I don't feel that same thrill here as I do somewhere else. In the first year here it was all fun and glorious...now its just...not, for me anyway, and I don't really bring much to the site anymore. So, I'm giving up my mod spot and I'm leaving for good.

To Everyone: You all have been great, have given me some awsome times and laughs. Some that I'll never forget. Thank you for the memories.

To KK: We've been friends since PW. You inspired and still do inspire me to work harder and harder at graphics. You have been there for me through tough times and have helped me alot.

To Exo: You were the number one reason why I started my "career" in graphics in the first place. You are one of the best friends of mine here at PWF and I am glad to know you. You inspire me with every banner you make.

To BM: You're another one of the best friends I had here. We've had great conversations and laughs. It's great to know you and best of luck in your life

To Kevin : Thank you for giving me my first real chance at become mod and super mod here. You gave me the opportunity and I thank you for that.

and last...but not least...

To SC:Golly, what more can I say about you? lol We've flamed each other so much during the beginnings of PWF that I don't know where to start. I remeber you were co-modding with me in the graphics room and you moved your way up in graphics and thru the modding ladder. You are great to this site and major props for what you do. I'm also sorry for all the basing I gave you.

Well, I think that's it. If I forgot to mention you, sorry,lol its pretty late right now and I've had alot of skittles lol. I'll be leaving shortly after I finish up some requests that I keep forgetting to get to (sorry! lol).

Yall have been great, and I'll never forget yall. Best of luck to all of you and your life

- WhiteWolf

(yeah that's probably one of the last times you all will have to see my "anoying" lil signature lol)
Old 15 Aug 2003, 01:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Peace out nephew.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 15 Aug 2003, 01:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I said this in the mods room....

Bye Bye Wolfy!

You'll be missed
Old 15 Aug 2003, 01:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Re: Farewell to all

Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteWolf
So, yeah...I'm leaving...for good...

Past few weeks off and on its run across my mind to leave, I've finally decided to leave.

My life is taking a new turn...familly issues, friend issues, basketball, school, graphics, poetry, it's just all becoming more of me and I'm not really having any time for PWF.

Plus, I don't feel that same thrill here as I do somewhere else. In the first year here it was all fun and glorious...now its just...not, for me anyway, and I don't really bring much to the site anymore. So, I'm giving up my mod spot and I'm leaving for good.

To Everyone: You all have been great, have given me some awsome times and laughs. Some that I'll never forget. Thank you for the memories.

To KK: We've been friends since PW. You inspired and still do inspire me to work harder and harder at graphics. You have been there for me through tough times and have helped me alot.

To Exo: You were the number one reason why I started my "career" in graphics in the first place. You are one of the best friends of mine here at PWF and I am glad to know you. You inspire me with every banner you make.

To BM: You're another one of the best friends I had here. We've had great conversations and laughs. It's great to know you and best of luck in your life

To Kevin : Thank you for giving me my first real chance at become mod and super mod here. You gave me the opportunity and I thank you for that.

and last...but not least...

To SC:Golly, what more can I say about you? lol We've flamed each other so much during the beginnings of PWF that I don't know where to start. I remeber you were co-modding with me in the graphics room and you moved your way up in graphics and thru the modding ladder. You are great to this site and major props for what you do. I'm also sorry for all the basing I gave you.

Well, I think that's it. If I forgot to mention you, sorry,lol its pretty late right now and I've had alot of skittles lol. I'll be leaving shortly after I finish up some requests that I keep forgetting to get to (sorry! lol).

Yall have been great, and I'll never forget yall. Best of luck to all of you and your life

- WhiteWolf

(yeah that's probably one of the last times you all will have to see my "anoying" lil signature lol)

Goodbye WW, I will miss reading your posts and seeing your banners. I can certainly understand why you are leaving though, I hope I'll be able to see you here again sometime. We've had alot of fun here, I still remember that time I fought TM3 in Warzone so I could have you as my e-girlfriend lol.

Best of luck to you WW

- BM
Old 15 Aug 2003, 01:52 AM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I hope you have a good life in what ever path you choose
Old 15 Aug 2003, 01:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

take care WW. good luck in life
Old 15 Aug 2003, 02:05 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

later WW,

-Kurt Angle

Old 15 Aug 2003, 02:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

peace out WW

ill put my name too cuz im a coo foo

Hardy
Old 15 Aug 2003, 05:35 AM   #9 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

To White Wolf

I'm sorry I can't say much about you, if we had gotten closer with your spiralling down life span in PWF maybe your departure might've actually meant something to me but just reading that one final post really got to me as if I knew you on a mutual level. It really sad to hear we are losing another PWF vet but whatever makes you happy is the best choice by far. I understand about your departure, everyone needs their space and time to think for the future in our short lives. Judging by everyone's sad mood and the fact that no one has dared to post twice in this thread really states how important you really are to this forum.

Take care of yourself and there will be a big hole in this forum that will only take time to fill back up again.

.....So can I take White Wolf's place as a mod?

Take care and so long

EDIT - Probably the most appropriate song for this moment is REM - Everybody hurts

Last edited by Dante; 15 Aug 2003 at 05:38 AM.
Old 15 Aug 2003, 07:54 AM   #10 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

I hate this,alot of people have been leaving but only a few people that left actually mattered,and you are genually one that mattered.I wish I could talk more but I can't because I have no idea what to say,but farewell.
Old 15 Aug 2003, 11:11 AM   #11 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Sucks to see another one go.

Take care WW.
Old 15 Aug 2003, 12:54 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Bye WW....Thank you for all your help with the AWF over the years...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 15 Aug 2003, 01:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Bye Girl

-PS16

Old 15 Aug 2003, 02:44 PM   #14 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Take care. Good luck in whatever you choose to do. You will be missed.
Old 15 Aug 2003, 03:33 PM   #15 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hey KT, its been really fun, and i hate to see you go, but i know you will be successful and i wish you all the best in your future. Thanks for being such a great friend, and i will always be available on MSN or Aim anytime .