ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The New TRUTH's Hotseat RELOADED!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Aug 2003, 11:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default The New TRUTH's Hotseat RELOADED!!!!

Welcome to the Hotseat. I'm your host, the New TRUTH.

Thank you, thank you, hold the applause.

My guest at this time is a colorful individual...........not too colorful, since he's a white man on the inside, dying to get out. But colorful enough to have his career ended by the greatest PWF poster of all time, Mr. Marbles. He's the former host of the hotseat, and a former heterosexual. Please welcome, Truth.

Truth, welcome to the show. Don't touch my fuckin' water. Let's begin.

1.) Truth, how does it feel being a has-been?

2.) Does it bother you that your life will never be anything more than making minimun wage sucking your brother off and living off a reputation that won't exceed anywhere beyond the internet and state penn showers?

3.) Do you spit or swallow? Would SC know?

4.) When you get pulled over by a cop, do they even bother kicking your ass or do they just laugh?

5.) How has your career been coming along since Family Matters ended?

6.) Did I do that?

7.) After all your years of bending over, how does your back feel?

8.) Have you ever actually attempted sucking a golf ball through a garden hose? Nevermind......forgot who I was talking to.

9.) Why won't you please just die?

10.) After getting your ass whipped by the Marbleous One, will you once again latch onto my ass or do the world a favor and drown in your sorrows for eternity, just like it was heaps of gallons of prison shower nutmilk?

Thank you so much for being a guest tonight TRUTH. Tune in next week when you will all witness his public execution, and internet ratings soar when the world witnesses the death of a black-wannabe wanksta FAGGOT.

Later....
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 14 Aug 2003, 11:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

expecting none of these questions to be answered
thinking thread should be in WZ
sees SC here
knows Stick is pry here
gonna let them make the judgement call

Old 14 Aug 2003, 11:34 PM   #3 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

This is a talk show.....what's the problem, Kurtsky?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 14 Aug 2003, 11:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

problems...I don't have no stinking problems

Old 14 Aug 2003, 11:56 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Meh, I'll let it go. Probably will get some traffic flowing in OT. Have it fellas....
Old 15 Aug 2003, 12:03 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

doubt it....cause the only ones who will post in it are Marbles, Me and maybe you

Old 15 Aug 2003, 01:24 AM   #7 (permalink)

BUMP so the wigger can read this and answer my questions.
Old 15 Aug 2003, 01:27 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

never gonna happen