ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

power outtages in nyc, cleveland, detroit, toronto, and ottawa.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Aug 2003, 05:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie
Default power outtages in nyc, cleveland, detroit, toronto, and ottawa.

people are getting out of thier cars and walking and shit. Theys said thier could be people stuck in the subways. WTF is going on?

Old 14 Aug 2003, 05:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Something about the Niagra grid going down. They're trying to fix it now...

And before you people start to panic, they have found no signs of terrorism as the cause.
Old 14 Aug 2003, 05:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I just heard about it..
Old 14 Aug 2003, 05:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

OH MY GOD THE TERRORISTS ARE ATTACKING US AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SOME FUCKED UP CRAZY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE CUZ OF OSAMA BIN LADEN AND SADDAM HUSSEIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP US AAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 14 Aug 2003, 05:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Goddammit I hate you Stick...

They found that the Niagra/Mohawk grid overloaded. It's a natural occurance... though I don't know why they haven't taken steps to ensure that it wouldn't have happened.
Old 14 Aug 2003, 05:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^^^^It didn't Hit D.C Becuse OUR WORLD CHAMPION Triple H , Protected HIS NATION'S CAPITAL Washington DC. If Triple H didn't have to job to HBGAY At The Garden last year. He would've protected NYC. Maybe now they know, and will do the right thing at Wrestlemania 20 this yrear and let OUR WORLD CHAMPION Triple H walk out of mania A 3rd time as OUR WORLD CHAMPION...

Side Note; Triple H got the loudest pop ever in MSG when he returned from his quad injury in 2002...

Old 14 Aug 2003, 05:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

^^^And what a letdown that return was...
Old 14 Aug 2003, 05:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^^^^OUR WORLD CHAMPION Triple H ois anything but a letdown...Since his return he's been OUR WORLD CHAMPION FOR 8 months...OUR WORLD CHAMPION TRIPLE H, wqill be rreally angry at you for that statement,...

Sidenote; OUR WORLD CHAMPION Triple H never lets his fans down....

Old 14 Aug 2003, 05:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
Goddammit I hate you Stick...
No you don't, you love me.
Old 14 Aug 2003, 05:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

^^^He let me down. I was forsaken by Triple H
Old 14 Aug 2003, 05:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

OUR WORLD CHAMPION Triple H defeated Chris Jericho in Toronto to Become OUR Unduisputed WORLD CHAMPION. This too happened after his return in 2002....Toronto has always been rude to OUR WORLD CHAMPION TRIPLE H...So He says let them live by candles...

Sidenote:OUR WORLD CHAMPION Triple H headlined Wm18 in Toronto...making for a record breaking crowd of 68, 267...

Old 14 Aug 2003, 05:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

HHH protected Virginia because of the pops and praise we give him..House show,live show,you name it,HHH was given praise here..
Old 14 Aug 2003, 05:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

sometimes I miss living in New York, but you see how many people our on my bridge.

Old 14 Aug 2003, 05:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
EPIC

TheEpic1 is on a distinguished road

It started near me but thank god my power didn't go down they said it started in the dunkirk power plant or sumtin like that and they called the ppl from the dunkirk power plant and they hung up on the news reporter
Old 15 Aug 2003, 10:01 AM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

FUCK. THAT WAS THE WORST FUCKING NIGHT EVER. The power went out around 4:15pm. And it didn't come back until around 4:00AM( or thats what I heard). And I heard on ther radio that it might happen again if people use to much hydro today. I'll go crazy if it happens again tonight.