ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Battle of the Up and Coming Actresses

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Aug 2003, 12:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Battle of the Up and Coming Actresses

What youngernewer actresses have you seen recently who you think actually has a future in the biz...

I would have to say Amanda Bynes, she's got good presence and as long as she picks some smart roles I see her sticking around for a while

Old 14 Aug 2003, 12:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Amanda Bynes? You mean the same one that is on that stupid fucking show "The Amanda Show" or some shit like that? You mean, the same girl who TRIES comedy and it's as forced as a constipated homo? Gimme a break man. You're the entertainment knowledge god here, and you say some stupid shit like Amanda Bynes LMFAO

Anyways ummm I don't really know of any up-and-coming actresses....
Old 14 Aug 2003, 12:18 AM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Give the guy a break Stick, lol. I've never seen anything with Amanda Bynes in it so I have no comment about her.

But seriously, it's too hard to tell with young actors. Once they hit a certain age it's normally over.

But then again every now and then someone comes along.
Old 14 Aug 2003, 12:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Amanda Bynes has got a good look and she's got the popularity to keep her in the public eye ..2 crucial things to being a success in Hollywood , Stick
and you're right I am the Entertainment God, so trust me when I tell you she's gonna be around for a while

another one that I suspect you'll be seeing more of is Kiera Knightley, not as young as Amanda but she's got the look
most recently in Pirates of The Carribean...which gained her exposure ...expect more from her

Old 14 Aug 2003, 01:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I don't really know any up and coming actresses..Amanda Bynes is an average actor..
Old 14 Aug 2003, 01:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
Doctor of Womenomics

RJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of lightRJ Suave is a glorious beacon of light

I dunno there are so many to choose from
Old 07 Sep 2003, 10:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Hilery Duff maybe she's an ok actress, as long as she sticks to being the preppy girl in the movies or t.v shows.
Old 07 Sep 2003, 10:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Hilary Duff

Kristin Kreuk is also a very good actress,many of you may not know who she is but Kurt does and he'll agree with me.
Old 07 Sep 2003, 10:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Those twins from "Sister Sister", i dont know there names, but if i find out, i'll let you know
Old 08 Sep 2003, 12:27 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

those girls are Tia and Tamera and they havent worked in years

Old 08 Sep 2003, 01:03 PM   #11 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

Mandy moore is pretty good to. I like her acting more then her singing.