ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

If You Have The Chance To Direct A Movie

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Aug 2003, 11:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Arrow If You Have The Chance To Direct A Movie

As the above,what would be your movie if you've got the chance to be a director.What sort of movie would that be?Or would it be a new one,a new idea from you just like the MaTriX.I know MaTriX has taken some ideas from certain comics and stuff,but there wasn't any movies like that before.So what movie would it be?

Old 13 Aug 2003, 11:50 AM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Oh I have one for you, but it would take me so long to explain it. So I'm going to save you all the time because it's complicated.

So all I'm going to say is I have an idea for a movie, that's it.

Well, I do have this other one about a homosexual vampire, but I'm sure no one want's to hear about that.
Old 13 Aug 2003, 02:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

The Life and Times of HHH....From The Young Child to The Legend...From destroyin' The Olympic Chump to whoopin'the People's Champ...From The Hog Pen Match to becoming the World's Greatest Champion ever...The ICON...The Cerebal Assassin...The one and only HHH....I smell Oscar...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 13 Aug 2003, 03:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

me too slashhh,that sounds like a 5 star film to me..
Old 13 Aug 2003, 04:10 PM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I remember the hog pen match
Old 13 Aug 2003, 04:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

^^^ As do I...In which HHH defeated that farm slirrpin' pig Henry Godwin...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 13 Aug 2003, 04:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I enjoyed that match