ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

So is this all you guys do here?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Aug 2003, 09:02 PM   #1 (permalink)

Noobie Styler is a jewel in the roughNoobie Styler is a jewel in the roughNoobie Styler is a jewel in the roughNoobie Styler is a jewel in the rough
Default So is this all you guys do here?

Every thread i have been it turns into some sort of a fight. Whats the deal with that? Can't you people have normal convos?
Old 12 Aug 2003, 09:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

we can have normal convos
and we don't call them "fights"

we call them "aggravated discussions"

sometimes we play games too
this one time we played keep away, but that didnt work so well

Old 12 Aug 2003, 09:06 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

several threads have people just talking and if you had thought a little more you would of realized this will most likely turn into a fight
Old 12 Aug 2003, 09:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Syn...we don't fight here

you know better than that

I assure you Noob, this thread will not get flamed

and if it does...it won't stay flamed for long

Old 12 Aug 2003, 09:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Re: So is this all you guys do here?

Quote:
Originally posted by Noobie Styler
Every thread i have been it turns into some sort of a fight. Whats the deal with that? Can't you people have normal convos?
If we could have normal convos we wouldn't be reduced to posting at online pro wrestling forums in the first place!
Old 12 Aug 2003, 09:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

^^^^^thats not really flaming

but it is kinda funny

Old 12 Aug 2003, 09:13 PM   #7 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally posted by ASSHOLE
Syn...we don't fight here

you know better than that
kicks you in the balls and runs
Old 12 Aug 2003, 09:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Of course, what else would you expect. If every coversation or even most of the covorsations had ZERO fights in it, then this place would be even more dead than it is now. I like the term that Kurt used...aggravated discussions, or as i would like to call them......debates. If everyone had the same opinon about everything then there would be no reason for message boards or even talking for that matter.

Once you have been here for a while you realize that nobody on this board hates anyone else here. they just don't agree on any one point that is brought up, cause if anyone here cared enough about anyone else here enough to hate them then they would be laughed the hell out of the boards by everyone here.

My Teams

Old 12 Aug 2003, 09:15 PM   #9 (permalink)

Noobie Styler is a jewel in the roughNoobie Styler is a jewel in the roughNoobie Styler is a jewel in the roughNoobie Styler is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Re: So is this all you guys do here?

Quote:
Originally posted by Slow Chemical
If we could have normal convos we wouldn't be reduced to posting at online pro wrestling forums in the first place!
LOL..you make a valid point i guess.....but i can converse in real life without resulting to making people tap all the time
Old 12 Aug 2003, 09:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyk3d ŁĄŁ §yN
kicks you in the balls and runs
OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

*mumbling*
see this is what 'm talking bout always mean to me

Well put Wolf,
I think one of our problems here is that we all know each other pretty well, and when the newbs come here they see us arguing and get the wrong impression

Yes, we don't always agree with each other but I wouldn't say its fighting...

Old 12 Aug 2003, 09:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Haha... you got kicked in the nuts dude.
Old 12 Aug 2003, 09:45 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
Haha... you got kicked in the nuts dude.

Old 12 Aug 2003, 09:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
OOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooowwwww.... what was that for?
Old 12 Aug 2003, 09:51 PM   #14 (permalink)

cuz you left me in vegas with several people having a bounty on my head lol
Old 12 Aug 2003, 09:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
cuz you left me in vegas with several people having a bounty on my head lol
Oh...

I did didn't I? Would it help if I said I was sorry?