ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Originators are cool, wannabe followers are lame....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Aug 2003, 07:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Originators are cool, wannabe followers are lame....

Yeah, so people who are the originals of something are cool and their ideas are great. But then when you get people following and imitating the originator, it gets annoying and redundant.

Are you the cool originator type, or are you a faggot ass follower?
Old 12 Aug 2003, 07:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I am not just the Originator
I am the Innovator

but yeah I know what you mean, people who hop on the bandwagon are goddam lame, its like they have no mind of their own....they are like sheep.......baHHH

Old 12 Aug 2003, 07:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

LMAO

Very clever stick.

now, I am a follower, for I steal this > from stick.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 12 Aug 2003, 07:55 PM   #4 (permalink)

Noobie Styler is a jewel in the roughNoobie Styler is a jewel in the roughNoobie Styler is a jewel in the roughNoobie Styler is a jewel in the rough

Well seeing as i have seen this same thread countless times i guess your a follower huh Stick
Old 12 Aug 2003, 07:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Well Kurt...It's so innovative to go after The Truth...Who hasn't done that....I mean to find some one on PWF who wants to take down The Truth is a hard thing to do these days.... And my HHH posts are actually creative...But of course...You didn't read the whole lead-up to my HHH turn...The first one to do it actually.... Next to Truth...But ah yes...I find it reasonable how someone would cry about this shit....After-all...It's a fuckin' wrestlin' web-site...And all our lives are based around it....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 12 Aug 2003, 07:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Noobie Styler
Well seeing as i have seen this same thread countless times i guess your a follower huh Stick
Yeah, with all 5 of your posts, you have seen this exact thread countless times
Old 12 Aug 2003, 08:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally posted by SLASHHH
Well Kurt...It's so innovative to go after The Truth...Who hasn't done that....I mean to find some one on PWF who wants to take down The Truth is a hard thing to do these days.... And my HHH posts are actually creative...But of course...You didn't read the whole lead-up to my HHH turn...The first one to do it actually.... Next to Truth...But ah yes...I find it reasonable how someone would cry about this shit....After-all...It's a fuckin' wrestlin' web-site...And all our lives are based around it....
WOAH there....easy boy
it'll be okay,

I actually thought you were the first one to do this, but regardless no one is crying about anything
relax, take your prozac, go to your happy place

it will all be okay

Old 12 Aug 2003, 08:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

LOL....The fact you would say something like that, as if I actually care what you say is quite laughable....I come here to have fun... I could really care less, but yes I will take my prozac because, yes, I am mad I'm not a 20 year-old virgin who mods an OT Room...Yep, it will be ok...There are plenty of two dollar sluts on the corner of Trailer Park homes...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 12 Aug 2003, 08:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally posted by SLASHHH
LOL....The fact you would say something like that, as if I actually care what you say is quite laughable....I come here to have fun... I could really care less, but yes I will take my prozac because, yes, I am mad I'm not a 20 year-old virgin who mods an OT Room...Yep, it will be ok...There are plenty of two dollar sluts on the corner of Trailer Park homes...
lol...somebody take shit on here more personally than they like to admit...yes I'm talking bout you

tsk tsk maybe someday in about 6 yrs or so you can be a 20 yr old virgin who mods an OT Room, just keep posting ok son

Old 12 Aug 2003, 08:38 PM   #10 (permalink)

Noobie Styler is a jewel in the roughNoobie Styler is a jewel in the roughNoobie Styler is a jewel in the roughNoobie Styler is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by STICKzophrenic
Yeah, with all 5 of your posts, you have seen this exact thread countless times

Just because i have 5 posts here doesnt mean i dont have alot more somewhere else. Why does everyone here feel the need to go after Truth anyway, he is just some wigga off the streets anyway, i mean how hard is it to verbaly bitch slap some punk on teh internet
Old 12 Aug 2003, 08:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

you have 6

Old 12 Aug 2003, 08:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by Noobie Styler
Just because i have 5 posts here doesnt mean i dont have alot more somewhere else. Why does everyone here feel the need to go after Truth anyway, he is just some wigga off the streets anyway, i mean how hard is it to verbaly bitch slap some punk on teh internet
Just because you post at other places doesn't mean I do. So therefore I don't know what threads are at other places. That means I have no idea if this thread was made at some other place. And Truth is my main hombre here, so why would I attack him? This thread was just seeing who was an originator or a follower. I didn't once mention Truth or anyone else from here, now did I?
Old 12 Aug 2003, 08:50 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kryptonite

damn, Stick said Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeyotch

Old 12 Aug 2003, 08:57 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by STICKzophrenic
Just because you post at other places doesn't mean I do. So therefore I don't know what threads are at other places. That means I have no idea if this thread was made at some other place. And Truth is my main hombre here, so why would I attack him? This thread was just seeing who was an originator or a follower. I didn't once mention Truth or anyone else from here, now did I?

Well i know yo upost at other places i have seen you around....And as far as the whole Truth thing goes i wasnt directly directing that at you, it was an open question.

But hey i am not here to fight with everyone just wanted to let you know that i know that you know your a follower
Old 12 Aug 2003, 09:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kryptonite

damn Stick, Noob said.....well he said.... .....I guess he said Please Don't Hurt Me