ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

House of 1000 corpses 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Aug 2003, 12:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default House of 1000 corpses 2

now if you're like me the first thing that sprung into your head when you saw the title of the thread was

"WHY GOD WHY??????"

sadly this proves God hates me

anyways
the sequel is being made, expect most of the cast of weirdo's to return, also expect House of 1000 Corpses 2 to be the subtitle

they are currently looking for an April 2004 release date
so you have like 8 months to find something better to do

here I'll help you
currently scheduled for release in april 2004 are
-The Whole 10 Yards
-Hellboy

go watch those instead...Rob Zombie must be stopped

also the first movie is available on DVD today....

Old 12 Aug 2003, 01:45 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Never saw the first but the reviews were god awful. The local paper around here gave it fuckin zero stars, lol.

You know your movie sucks when...
Old 12 Aug 2003, 04:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I wouldn't go see this even if you paid me too...
Old 11 Sep 2003, 01:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I thought it was suppose to be good. my b/f likes rob zombies as a singer so we watched his movie on DVD, it wasn't that bad, but it wasn't scary.
Old 11 Sep 2003, 11:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica

Please, no more sequels! I didn't see the first one and I won't see the second one either.
Old 12 Sep 2003, 12:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

holy shit..this was the bump from hell

I remember ASSHOLE....he was cool

Old 12 Sep 2003, 12:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

LOL i didn't see two i thought u were talking about the first one lol...