ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The Tablets With The 10 Commandments Have Been Found...The 11Th Commandment Is....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Aug 2003, 11:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default The Tablets With The 10 Commandments Have Been Found...The 11Th Commandment Is....

11. Thou Shall Worship Thy World Champion HHH....

Think about it....If it wasn't for HHH....Religion would not be such a force in today's society....Day in and day out....HHH gives kids out there a reason to live....He's The Game...The Career Killer...The nWo Butcher...He's beaten everyone in the business.... Stone Cold...Rock....Hogan...He's done it all...He's brought wrestling back to the forefront of today's society...If it wasn't for HHH...Wrestling boards wouldn't exist....Arenas would be empty....There would be no network deals....I'd ask you all take a minute and say a silent prayer for OUR World Champion HHH....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 12 Aug 2003, 12:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^^^^^^^Lord thank you, for this revelation. I knew Triple H was a God Send. There is even a lost book in the bible. Hunter, and in Hunter chapter 8 verse 24...It says and i quote..

"The Lord Said there will be 5 men walk in to a chamber, they will all try to destroy thou Cerebal Creation. But with Great Force, A man with hair of gold, a sledge hammer, and a Sadistic will to not be defeated, will appear...This man Will destroy everything Un Holy, He will conquer a Giant, Break a Icon's Heart, Slay a mighty Lion, Destroy a 3rd Generation Prodigy...And in the end look a Foolish, Bitter, Selfish, No talented Heathen...Who goes by the name of William. Hunter will cast this Demon off the face of The Earth...And once again prevail, and Show Why he's The Modern day Warrior sent from Heaven"...

SIDE NOTE: It's not Triple H plan, it's God plan"

Old 12 Aug 2003, 12:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
StarScream

oh yeah truth, what about a little rap battle in cw....

Old 12 Aug 2003, 12:24 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

^^^^^Spoken from God himself...

Look no further than Revelation...

"And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors have reached their fullness, a king shall arise, having fierce features, who understands sinister schemes. his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power; he shall destroy fearfully, and shall prosper and thrive; he shall destroy the mighty, and also the holy people. Through his cunning he shall cause deceit to prosper under his rule; and he shall exalt himself in his heart. He shall destroy many in their prosperity. He shall even rise against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without human means. And the vision of the evenings and mornings which was told is true; therefore seal up the vision, for it refers to many days in the future. And I, Daniel, fainted and was sick for days; afterward I arose and went about the king's business. I was astonished by the vision, but no one understood it." Daniel 8:23 -27

Yes....Daniel, at first I didn't understand either....But Truth showed me, it was God's plan...And God's plan is for HHH, OUR World Champion...Yes he will rule with an Iron fist, he is mighty and all-powerful....And he can only be destroyed by unhuman creations...And Shock-Master is nowhere insight...Behold Revelation...The Tripocalypse is comin'....Goldberg be warned....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 12 Aug 2003, 12:28 AM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^Do your little Spin a roonie, Entertain me Star. See that what people like you do, you entertain people like me. Come on Star do your little Spin a roonie, Shak your little nappy hair, Do youyr little SUCKAS chants....Come on Star Entertain me, Thats What you do ENTERTAIN People like me...The Real Stars, The Real Wrestlers...

Side note: Triple H dogged Booker T in that promo

Old 12 Aug 2003, 12:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Yes Slash,preach on..
Old 12 Aug 2003, 12:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^The One will You Follow our Soldier fromm Heaven?...OUR Courages World Champion...Triple H, Will you help us Spread The Gospel Of Hunter? Will you help us save the masses of lost Souls, going the wrong path, The Goldberg path? Are you a Hunter Disciple?

Side Note; Triple H is on the mission to save everything, pure with Wrestling...Not The Cess pool we have been infected with called Sports Enntertainment...

Old 12 Aug 2003, 12:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Yes...I have seen the light...We are the chosen three to spread the word....nothing will stop us..
Old 12 Aug 2003, 05:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

From now on... i am no longer god's reverend. I am the first official reverend... of HHHism.
Old 12 Aug 2003, 07:28 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

GOOD GOD......I hate this place

Old 12 Aug 2003, 07:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

im with you kurt
Old 12 Aug 2003, 09:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

What... the... Hell?