ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Fuck Keanu, Triple H is the real Matrix...Don't you think

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Aug 2003, 05:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Fuck Keanu, Triple H is the real Matrix...Don't you think

Think about it..The Matrix colors are black and green, on the posters...

Dx colors were Black and Green...Triple H was DX'S Fearless Leader...Can't you see people? Triple H was robbed by Hollywood, he's the original Matrix...He actually lives in another World, he Evolves everytime the cameras come on....THE Game, yes he is, THE Game...8 months Strong...YOUR WWE World Champion...

Old 11 Aug 2003, 05:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hmmm is this meant for the WWE forum...?

Anyways, you do have a point. HHH is invincible. He should be getting royalty checks from the directors and producers and shit of The Matrix....
Old 11 Aug 2003, 05:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^Entertainment Qiestion...Don't move this

What role Should Triple H take? He has got tons of Offers....Batman, Spiderman, James Bond...Which role should he take?

Old 11 Aug 2003, 05:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

HHH should go nowhere near the series. I do not wanna see him Pedigree an Agent nor spit water at Morpheus. The story would be indefinatley killed if they made that big-nosed roid junkie the lead.
Old 11 Aug 2003, 06:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^And you like that doped up , Junkie Brandon Lee...He was so terrible, Hollywood put real bullets in a gun, to kill the diseater case known ass Brandon Lee...

Old 11 Aug 2003, 06:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Classic Truth
^^^^^Entertainment Qiestion...Don't move this

What role Should Triple H take? He has got tons of Offers....Batman, Spiderman, James Bond...Which role should he take?
Hmmm I actually think he would be able to play a great hitman/assassin. He's the Cerebral Assassin on WWE Raw, and would be able to play a similar character in a movie very well in my opinion.
Old 11 Aug 2003, 06:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
^^^^And you like that doped up , Junkie Brandon Lee...He was so terrible, Hollywood put real bullets in a gun, to kill the diseater case known ass Brandon Lee...
Whoaaaaa, hold on, put the brakes on, come to a screeching stop! THe Crow is one of my all time favorite movies man.
Old 11 Aug 2003, 06:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^You need help man..
Old 11 Aug 2003, 06:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^^You're still cool, eventhough you liked that Goth wanna be Atrocious ass vampire flick...

Old 11 Aug 2003, 06:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by The Wanderer
^You need help man..
Why do you always try to start shit with me? Damn i hsave yet to talk to you, but you seem desoerate for my attention...

Old 11 Aug 2003, 06:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
^^^^^^You're still cool, eventhough you liked that Goth wanna be Atrocious ass vampire flick...
You're still cool too even though you're bashing that movie
Old 11 Aug 2003, 06:11 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^I'm just defending OUR WORLD CHAMPION...

Old 11 Aug 2003, 06:12 PM   #13 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Why do you have to bash anybody who disagrees? Grow up, man
Old 11 Aug 2003, 06:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^Common Nature...When you're The Truth, and everbody else is wrong. Don't post in my threads, if every time you're going to bash my subject....Don't tell me to grow up either, you're the one still reading comic books, or christ sakes. And i didn't bash you, i bashed the doped up bitch Brandon Lee...

Old 11 Aug 2003, 06:18 PM   #15 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I could see hhh playing batman