ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

C-BO and YukMouth Diss 50....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Aug 2003, 03:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default C-BO and YukMouth Diss 50....

C-BO and Yukmouth disses 50 Cent on "Thug Lordz" on Yukmouth's third solo LP, Godzilla, due out August 5th 2003. With disses towards Ja Rule, Master P, Snoop Dogg and now 50 Cent, this seems to be the summer's most controversial rap LP.

"Yeah, that nigga 50, he's hot, but I've heard he's a snitch and he ran up under that whiteboy I heard is a bitch," C-BO raps. "I've heard they ran him out of New York and he's coming to Cali."

"The boss wants you dead, then it's off with your head," Yuk continues, refering to his boss, J. Prince's, beef with 50 Cent. "Especially a bitch nigga that talks to the feds, especially a bitch nigga that walks with the feds."

Credit: Streethop.com

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 10 Aug 2003, 03:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^Yukmouth and C.bo together, couldn't seel a two cd's if they pressed a double album. These bitches are hatrers, they hate on aNybody thats hot at the time.

But i'll give them some credit, they'rre realer then a mother fucker. C.Bo got locked up for making a "gangsta Album" about 5 years ago. Yukmouth beat the shit out of Daz Dillinger before, But they fuckking with a whole new monster...G-G-G-G-G-G UNIT!!!!!!

Old 10 Aug 2003, 03:50 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

I don't know Truth...All this shit is crazy...50 disses Ja...Ja disses 50....Fatal disses 50....One Outlaw disses Ja...The others make a song with him....The Realest then disses Ja...Daz Dillinger disses Outlawz....It's like a fuckin' revolving door...And no site of Suge anywhere...

9 Times....
Old 10 Aug 2003, 04:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Ja Rule's next album will be on Deathrow. Because of Murder Inc's legal problem, they loaned Ja fto The Row for one album. But i don't think it's going to happen, seeing as Suge is in prison again for 10 months...

Old 10 Aug 2003, 04:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Well if Suge lets "The Realest" diss Ja on "Check Out My Melody" then it strikes me as stupid that he would have Ja on Death Row...That's two Pac Biters on one label...

9 Times....
Old 10 Aug 2003, 04:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
StarScream

i heard of yuckmouth, cant name a song he made, i think he did one about tupac after he died, not sure, but who the hell is c-bo?

Old 10 Aug 2003, 04:39 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

C-Bo is a rapper from Sac and his claim to fame came when in a gang dispute he accidentally killed someone when he fired his gun in the air...His first album came out in '93....The Gas Chamber I think....But as truth stated...This guy is fuckin' real...

9 Times....
Old 10 Aug 2003, 04:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
StarScream

ok, the name sounds kinda familiar....