ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

I look around,I look around and I see a lot of old names..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Aug 2003, 09:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default I look around,I look around and I see a lot of old names..

What's with the current trend of old posters who said they had left coming back for a minimum amount of time? Seems pretty pointless to drop in for like two posts then leave again for months on end.People come and go so why can't they make up their mind to do one or the other? I put this particularly to those who have recently came back here after taking a long hiatus...why are you back? We don't need you
Old 10 Aug 2003, 11:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

it hasnt happened yet but this is a pre-emptive warning

NO FLAMING

Old 10 Aug 2003, 01:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

^lol

You're too negative man,they won't flame me.
Old 10 Aug 2003, 02:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Tyler Durden, know your bitch ass wasn't directing this thread too me...This Board was build around me, it's only right i comeback, for one final run.

Oh and another thing, Fight Club was a gay ass movie...

Old 10 Aug 2003, 02:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Actually, I would argue that we dont need YOU, Mister durden. Youre just a cheap ass wannabee knockoff of the original tyler Durden, too stupid to make a gimmick of your own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 10 Aug 2003, 02:55 PM   #6 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Tsk of course I wasn't directing it towards you Truth.Uh no it was a good movie and um coming from from someone like yourself McMahon that comment really hurt my feelings.You can't even answer the question without e-macho posturing...and you call me stupid
Old 10 Aug 2003, 04:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
StarScream

well you might not be talking to me since i leave for months, then staay for months...but i came back because i said i would

Old 10 Aug 2003, 04:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

told ya so Tyler....

btw as much as I may or may not care for some people everyone in this thread thus far is actually a good thing for PWF

Old 10 Aug 2003, 04:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

I myself am happy truth is here...
Old 10 Aug 2003, 04:55 PM   #10 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Oh and another thing, Fight Club was a gay ass movie...
ok i made up my mind.... YOU ARE A MORON!

And uh, if you were directing this thread towards me, i mainly just come here when i get bored. But i never really took a long break as some of the other people.
Old 10 Aug 2003, 04:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

This has nothing to do with Truth man...I'm talking about the broader picture of people that come in here in general.
Old 10 Aug 2003, 06:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I took about a 2 month break once..
Old 10 Aug 2003, 06:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Afficial-I already had came to a conclusion, you were a Flaming faggot...See how easy thing works out here?

Durden-MY bad

Old 10 Aug 2003, 06:40 PM   #14 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Truth, stop crying like a bitch, and stop copying me.
Old 10 Aug 2003, 06:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I'm not crying, i'm typing, I'm not copying you...You dissed me 1st, I just returned your faggot ass the favor.