ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

place your bets

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Aug 2003, 07:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default place your bets

didnt see any other threads like this...

but place your bets on freddy vs. jason

im puttin 1000 pwf bucks on a draw

someone else make this betting pool work...cause im not...ty
Old 09 Aug 2003, 07:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

I bet it'll be the worse movie of the year...But i have to see it, because i'm a fan of both.

Old 09 Aug 2003, 07:24 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

hmmm I like freddy a lot more then jason so I am pulling for him
Old 09 Aug 2003, 07:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I already know who wins and it's a shitfest of an ending so I have no need to bet on this un.
Old 09 Aug 2003, 07:35 PM   #5 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Im going with Freddy i guess, i dont guess i will bet any PWF money though, that stuff is way to important to me to gamble away.
Old 09 Aug 2003, 07:57 PM   #6 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

2 gz on Freddy
Old 09 Aug 2003, 08:43 PM   #7 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

I know the movie will probably suck, but i'm going to see it anyway.

Oh yeah, and it's not like one of them will win. They can't just put one guy over the other. They will either both survive or both die. And that is what i will bet.
Old 10 Aug 2003, 12:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by ROCK-BERG-SHOW
2 gz on Freddy
2000? Common Rock I thought you were a highroller.

and goddammit. What the hell is with your name. Its too long. lol now its going to take forever to type that in every morning to send you your points.
Old 10 Aug 2003, 01:07 AM   #9 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

ok fuck it, i'll pick
jason
Old 10 Aug 2003, 01:31 AM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I pick jason..
Old 10 Aug 2003, 04:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

neither will win
those damned kids will win
those fucking kids ALWAYS win

damn them

btw...studios are anticipating a decent intake for this flick and are already in talks of sequels
they are currently trying to get the rights to Halloween for a 3-way fight next go round

Old 10 Aug 2003, 04:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

The other matchup actually happened between two TNA wrestlers on an indy show in Tennessee. Yep, it was a five man battle royal. I'll leave the two TNA stars out of this for their own integrity, but their oppoents in the battle royal? Freddy Krueger, Jason, and... Frankenstein. Now I know Krueger has done several tours for All-Japan, but Frankenstein hasn't worked a match since the classic New Orleans 60 minute broadway with Roop. Well, let's just say a tape of this will be in high demand.

^^^^That statement just seem fitting for this thread, and i love taking cheap shots at TNA...LOL

Old 10 Aug 2003, 04:52 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I never saw this thread....Look for interference by Michael Mayers at the 66:66 mark....Referee Hebner calls for the bell but gets impaled by Jason...In which JR screams, "Mah god! JR's BBQ sauce on sale right now", in turn Freddy slices his fat-ass belly into two....

But I heard they have three vesrsions of the endin'...One where Freddy,Jason and I guess the kids win....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 10 Aug 2003, 05:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

the movie ends when Jason and Freddy put down their weapons, sit down, and have a heart to heart with the kids ...during which we learn that Freddy isn't really mad at the kids he's mad at his daddy who wasnt there for him growing up and that Jason is really just sad that he was killed before he could ever get laid

then it fades to black as they all drink their tea and exchange cookie recipes