ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Say Hello to my little friend

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Aug 2003, 12:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Say Hello to my little friend

those of you who recognize that quote realize that it's from Scarface

those of you that don't...GO AWAY

anyway....
its finally happening
SCARFACE is being released on DVD
September 30th 2003

the 20th anniversary edition will be released in 2 different versions
-the standard Director's Cut version which you'll MOST LIKELY be able to pick up for 20 bucks
-the COLLECTOR's Edition which should be available for between 50-60 bucks

the difference between them being the collector's edition is supposed to contain some kind of collectable and be distributed for a limited time only with a special collectors DVD tin

I recommend reserving this one NOW

Old 09 Aug 2003, 12:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP...tHE BEST FUCKING MOVIE EVER. Tony Montana is a inspiration to me...i've been looking for this dvd for a year now, i already have the Vhs, the window blind, the posters (autographed by the man Al Pacino himself), i definately gots to have the dvd.

"And chico, if anything happens to that buy-money, eee pobreci... my boss is gonna stick your heads up your asses faster than a rabbit gets fucked!" (Omar to Tony & Manny)

Old 09 Aug 2003, 12:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

cool as hell..
Old 09 Aug 2003, 12:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

"I neva fucked anybody over in my life, who didn't have it comin' to 'im, you got that? All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, jou understand?" (Tony to Sosa)

Old 09 Aug 2003, 12:49 AM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

"Maybe you can handle yourself one of them First Class tickets to the resurrection" / "Fuckin' punk! Son of a bitch!" / "So long, Mel; Have a good trip" / "Fuck you!" (Tony shooting Mel)

Fucking Classic!!!!!!!!!

Old 09 Aug 2003, 12:50 AM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

"Mob guys... Guineas... I don't trust 'em" (Tony to Manny)

Old 09 Aug 2003, 12:51 AM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

"You know what capitalism is? Gettin' fucked!"

Old 09 Aug 2003, 12:52 AM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

"Can't you stop saying 'fuck' all the time?" (Elvira)

Old 09 Aug 2003, 12:52 AM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

"Eh, fuck you, man! Who put this thing together? Me, that's who! Who do I trust? Me! [I don't need him; I don't need her. Everything is roses; I don't need nobody]" (Tony screaming at Manny)

Old 09 Aug 2003, 12:53 AM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

"I'm Tony Montana! You fuck wit me, you fuckin' wit da best!"

Old 09 Aug 2003, 12:54 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally posted by Classic Truth
"I neva fucked anybody over in my life, who didn't have it comin' to 'im, you got that? All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, jou understand?" (Tony to Sosa)
thats my fav quote from the movie

Old 09 Aug 2003, 12:55 AM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

"Is this it? Is this what it's all about, Manny? Eating, Drinking, Fucking, Sucking, [Come on, man] Snorting? Then what? Tell me, then what? You're fifty. You gotta bag for a belly. You got tits, you need a bra; they got hair on 'em. You got a liver, it's got spots on it, and your eatin' dis fucking shit; and you're looking like these rich fucking mummies in here. [Come on, it's not so bad; it could be worse, ya'know?] Is this what it's all about? [Fo'get it] Is this what I work for? Look at that, a junkie. I gotta fucking junkie for a wife. Don't eat nothin', sleeps all day wit dem black chades on. Wakes up with a qualude. [Dont pick on her, man] And who won't fuck me, [come on...] cuz she's in a coma. I can't even have a kid wit'er, Manny. Her womb is so polluted, I can't even have a fucking little baby wit'er!" [Now that's not nice...] / "You son of a bitch! You fuck!"

"Now what is your problem, lady? Eh, you gotta problem? You're good looking, you gotta beautiful body, beautiful legs, beautiful face; wit all dese guys in love wit you, mein; only you gotta look in your eye like you haven't been fucked in a year" / "Hey, Jose; who, why, when, and how I fuck is none of your business, okay?" / "Now jou're talking to me, baby; that I like, okay, keep it coming, baby" / "Don't call me baby, I'm not your baby" / "Eh, not yet, you gotta give me some time" / "Even if I were blind, desperate, starved and begging for it on a desert island, you'd be the last thing I'd ever fuck" (Tony & Elvira)

"So, you got da money?" / "You got da stuff?" / "Sure I has da stuff, but I don't has it right here wits me now; I got it close by; No se pures" / "I don't have the money either, man. I have it close by, too." (Tony and Hector)

Old 09 Aug 2003, 12:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

"Dat piece of chit up there, I never liked him; I never trusted him. For all I know he had me set up, and had my friend Angel Fernandez killed. But that's history. I'm here, he ain't." (Tony to Sosa)

I'm here he aint..lmao They was hanging the fucking snitch Omar from the helicopter...

Old 09 Aug 2003, 01:00 AM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by ASSHOLE
thats my fav quote from the movie
Here is mine...

"Whattaya lookin' at? You're all a bunch of fucking assholes. You know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fucking fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what dat make you? Good? You're not good; you just know how to hide. Howda lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth--even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on; the last time you gonna see a bad guy like this, let me tell ya. Come on, make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through; you better get outta his way!"

Old 09 Aug 2003, 01:02 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kryptonite

thats a good one Truth
pry my second favorite

but the "Say hello to my little friend" thats the best known