ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Stonecold, Rock, and Exo...Homie's, you should really merge Ot & Entertainment..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Aug 2003, 05:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Stonecold, Rock, and Exo...Homie's, you should really merge Ot & Entertainment..

I mean Entertainment has had about 109 months to come alive, and has yet to attract even mediocre traffic. Ot really needs help aswell, seeing as it is the LIFE of the boards. I'm not going to make a speach on why you should do this, but i really think you should ty this, if not for just a week...Oh and FIRE Hurt Anal and give Kam a Off Topic run...Rock give Killa a chance

Peace Homies

The (Most Classic) TRUTH

Old 07 Aug 2003, 06:10 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

ive always been for merging the forums...but i am outnumbered on the decision
Old 07 Aug 2003, 06:33 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I think that might be a good idea...Topics would actually be seen and could be answered...There are some good topics in Entertainment that go unnoticed....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 07 Aug 2003, 06:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Entertainment gets decent traffic now. It's the Indy forum that looks to need help and maybe WH aswell.
Old 07 Aug 2003, 06:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I like em separate. Entertainment does ok on it's own, and I'd hate to see OT get clogged with music and tv threads, then ppl will start asking for a tv forum or something. I am more for merging entertainment and games, but I'm not even sure that's a good idea...

I do like the new forums list though. I think it's in pretty good shape.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 07 Aug 2003, 08:21 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I have asked to have OT and ENT merged on numerous occasions
I have asked to have ENT and Games merged on numerous occasions

no one listens to me

Old 07 Aug 2003, 09:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

i think now entertainment must be merged with ot, people are complaining about lack of topics in ot and this will put more topics in. pw has entertainment in there ot and its great. i really think it will be good for the site...dammit
Old 07 Aug 2003, 09:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

ok here's what we'll do, we'll merge ot and entertainment, but ill have a back up of entertainment. if people really dont like it, ill just bring back the old entertainment with no posts lost
Old 07 Aug 2003, 09:51 PM   #9 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I agree with truth and sc, you gotta merge em

oh and i dunno about "killa kim" since the magority think's Hurt Angel is doing a "great job"
Old 07 Aug 2003, 10:07 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

good thought Sc..
Old 07 Aug 2003, 10:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^Thank guys, my last will and testament to this site, is now complete...I'm glad you 2 guys took this under consideration...Rock, Stonecold, Exo, Stick, Kam, and Mcmahon....The 6 people keeping this site alive...

Old 07 Aug 2003, 10:15 PM   #12 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

entertainment is now "gone" if this dont go over well. it will be brought back
Old 07 Aug 2003, 10:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Yo truth..what about the guy running all the wrestling forums..
Old 07 Aug 2003, 10:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

LMAO!!

Kurt has been asking for that for weeks now (so he says...) and it's been denied.

And now Truth makes one... count it ONE thread... and *POOF!* they're merged.
Old 07 Aug 2003, 10:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
SC
ATWA