ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

a thread about me...not about you

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Aug 2003, 05:45 AM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

a thread about me...not about you

what do you guys think about my post? and about vx?

then me and vx will tell you what we think about you

Old 07 Aug 2003, 06:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

I think,your post isn't bad.You're a good poster,funny most of the time.And I think,you have the potential to become one of the children,of the night.

And who is vx?Is he/she as good as you are?And can you tell me if he/she has good blood?

Last edited by Sasquatch; 07 Aug 2003 at 06:45 AM.
Old 07 Aug 2003, 06:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
StarScream

vx is the living computer me and bad bert built...he would talk to you, but i dont want to annoy him, he doesnt have any blood either, so dont think about biting him...

anyway i think your getting carried away with this vampire stuff, its cool if you like them and stuff, but you only make threads about them....

Starscream, do not worry about annoying me, you gave me life, I will give you a personality report on this guy..

::COMPUTING::

the vampire....while I do not know much about him, he does tend to get caught up diffrent so called "gimmicks"..

He used to be obsessed with arnold schwartenagger (forgive my spelling, my programming needs up dating)

He is someone who can be quickly obsessed with things

ok vx.... there you go

Old 07 Aug 2003, 07:01 AM   #4 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream
vx is the living computer me and bad bert built...he would talk to you, but i dont want to annoy him, he doesnt have any blood either, so dont think about biting him...

anyway i think your getting carried away with this vampire stuff, its cool if you like them and stuff, but you only make threads about them....

Starscream, do not worry about annoying me, you gave me life, I will give you a personality report on this guy..

::COMPUTING::

the vampire....while I do not know much about him, he does tend to get caught up diffrent so called "gimmicks"..

He used to be obsessed with arnold schwartenagger (forgive my spelling, my programming needs up dating)

He is someone who can be quickly obsessed with things

ok vx.... there you go

So that is vx,my friend?He.....she....it,is very funny.What is it saying star?I'm using a gimmick?I'm used to be obsessed with Arnold Schwarzenegger?I'm someone who can be quickly obsessed with things?Heh,heh,heh...oh heh,heh,heh.I don't want to be rude my friend,but this vx is very wrong about <-The Vampire->,but I like it..heh,heh,heh..it made me laugh,oh heh,heh,heh.....But I'm very disappointed that your lil friend,vx does not have blood.But it's alright,it is alright....oh heh,heh,heh,heh....

Old 07 Aug 2003, 11:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Living computer? You ok Star?
Old 07 Aug 2003, 02:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
StarScream

damn ryan, the living computer vx has been around for almost a week now

Old 07 Aug 2003, 10:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I haven't been around much lately. My fuckin' bad