ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Questions Regarding God And Real Vampires

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Aug 2003, 02:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Arrow Questions Regarding God And Real Vampires

Do You Believe In God?

I've seen evils in my life,I've seen places that I believe were hell.I saw the Dark Sides,but I haven't seen the Light yet(GOD).I will only believe in GOD,when I see him for myself.I'm not saying that there's no GOD,at the same time,I'm not saying there is GOD.I will say,"YES,"when I see him.

God is known as our father,if he really is,why doesn't he come down and show himself to me?What's the problem?People say we're not perfect enough to see GOD,if we're not...why doesn't GOD make us perfect enough for a minute and let us see HIM?

And this is regarding real Vamps.Almost everybody says HLV(Human Living Vampires)are those who are influenced,they're mentally retarted freaks that just drink blood.They ain't immortal or not like those from the movies.But another groups say HLV Vamps are for real,they can be normal as everybody but soon be awakened in life and turn into a HLV(still mysterious regarding HLV).And some people say,some or almost all of these Vampire movies should be based on true stories,so they must be a kind like we've seen from the movies.And some people say,if a person wants to become a Vamp,he can only be one after his death.Where he still wants to continue his life,so he takes back his body to live the life,hunt the living,suck their blood to have an eternal life.And he can turn another into a Vampire by sucking his/her blood.Which one do ya think might be true?

Answer both questions.

Old 07 Aug 2003, 10:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

first off you want us to speak for an all powerful deity?
thats blasphemy and scarilege

second
VAMPIRES ARE NOT REAL!!!!