ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Overactive imagination

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Aug 2003, 02:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Overactive imagination

I have this friend who really seems to live in a fantasy world where everything that happens is a spectacle and amazing.If anything interesting happens to you and you tell him about it nine times out of ten he's already done it although it made your experience seem really lame in comparison.I remember once he was telling me about how his dad was a stuntman in The Matrix and the sequence on the rooftop where Neo dodges the bullets was actually performed by his father- who for the record is a whale sized,weekend alcoholic who drives cabs for a living.He hits out with shit like how last week he went to Persia and found this sacred sword that was written about in ancient texts long ago and was said to be the weapon of Heaven or something like that.Now this is common practice for him,he is truly adamant that all these sort of things are real.We don't call him a bullshitter or what have you because it always makes for some funny conversations when we go out on weekends.

I just wanted to tell you about this guy lol and as a topic:

Do you know any pathalogical liars and what do you do when they throw an avalanche of bullshit at you? do you keep quiet or call them out? If you don't know any would you like to know some?
Old 06 Aug 2003, 03:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

This dumb butt fuck I work with, he is always talking about his days as a famous french fashion designer, or his famous japanese ink pictures and all this shit. If he doesn't know the answer to something, he just makes some shit up like he knows what he's talking about. Everyone calls him on it though. They just say "Yeah, sure Greg, get back to reality" Like if this dumb ugly faggot did all these great things, then why am I telling him he sucks at his job and all he does is work on my files when I'm done with them. Seriously, this guys a joke. Oh and one time, he tried to tell everybody that polyesther name comes from the guy who invented it's daughters names, Poly and Esther. I was like, you fuckin dolt, so I hopped on line and 5 mins later found out it was made by dupont and it's a chemical name for the product. He still thought he was right and tried to play it down when I put him in his place in front of the whole office. That fucking dumb douche bag.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 06 Aug 2003, 03:13 PM   #3 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

their was this kid at my old school who used to think his mam was Baby Spice from the spice girls and his dad was Lenix Lewis. what alode of bullshit
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::