ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Gigli is a fucking flop!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Aug 2003, 02:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Talking Gigli is a fucking flop!!!

J-Lo's fat ass does not put meat in the seats. I mean, c'mon. We all knew this was going to happen. Proof that hollywood can't always force their contrived crap down our throats. And how aboat that stupid american idol movie, um, justin to kelly or something. This crap does not float. Does anyone have numbers on some of the biggest flops this summer and how the studios have screwed up? I'd like to know what makes them think they have an audience for this. What are historically the biggest flop movies?

Tyler, Angle, I turn this over to your too much movie knowledge for answers:eer:
Old 06 Aug 2003, 03:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

LMFAO yeah I knew this was going to happen.She simply doesn't deliver and that's the bottom line.The biggest flop this summer has actually been Hulk which has taken the biggest beating any summer blockbuster has EVER taken.After its $62 mil opening a mere 7 days later it dropped its income by 71% and grossed just over $18 mil,which may sound like a lot but in terms of its opening stature is the fastest descent in summer blockbuster history.Good to see you mentioned From Justin to Kelly because in its second week this bombed by dropping a massive 77% of its intake.The highest grossing movie of the summer not surprisingly has been The Matrix Reloaded which grabbed a cool $271 mil within its eight week run and it'll probably gather a few more before it exits cinema's worldwide.It's interesting to note that not on a blockbuster level however Finding Nemo in matter of 6 weeks grabbed itself a smooth $274 mil which as you can tell has been the largest grossing over the summer so far even if it was not intentionally released as smash hit material.
Old 06 Aug 2003, 03:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

let me pretend to be surprised

*GASP* Gigli is a flop???? The hell you say!!!!

sorry...I just couldnt do it

Hulk is the biggest flop of the summer so far
with the pumped up production budget not to mention the millions and millions pumped into advertising this flick its overall income so far has been pitiful...Forcefeeding us comic book movies is not paying off
Affleck's own Daredvil didnt do nearly as well as studios hoped...massive marketing blitz pumping the DVD release hopefully the studios wil recoop some of their losses thru back end sales

Old 06 Aug 2003, 05:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

Hulk and Charlie's Angles
i dont know the ratings they got or anything but i do know that they were flops, so if anyone hasnt seen them yet, dont.
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

Old 06 Aug 2003, 06:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Hulk is the biggest flop..Jesus that movie sucked..
Old 06 Aug 2003, 07:31 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Man the Hulk was just horrible I mean I went to go see charlie's angel's FT but my little brother was saying to my mom "that movie is for girls and it's bad too! The hulk has no violence at all and even if it did it's gonna be a good movie!" he had to come with me so we saw the hulk and he loved it and i'm like "WHO IN THE FUCK INVITED YOU, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF CRAP! YOU MADE ME WASTE MY MONEY!!! Man if I want to go see a big green piece of shit i'll look in a toilet but man that movie was just horrendous...
Old 06 Aug 2003, 07:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

well, my cousin said that the Hulk was meant to be good, but it wasnt, he dosnt turn into the green piece of shit till half way through the movie, he can jump like 10 mile into the air and lands about 1 meter away from were he jumped. Hulk has a new movie coming out

HULK
AND THE GREEN SHIT
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

Old 07 Aug 2003, 02:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
!TAP OUT TO TAZZMISSION!

13Tazzplex13 is on a distinguished road

Hulk was without a doubt, the biggest disappointment of the year. It wasn't worth the hype.

The Mood Is About To Change