ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Is This True?What Do Ya Say?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Aug 2003, 02:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Question Is This True?What Do Ya Say?

First appearance of the word "upir" in a document referring to a Russian prince as "Upir Lichy", or wicked vampire.

William of Newburgh's "Chronicles". It records several stories of vampire like revenants in England.

Vlad Dracula, or Vlad the Impaler, is born.

Vlad the Impaler is assassinated.

The Malleus Maleficarium, known as the witch hunter's bible, is written by Heinrich Kramer and Jacob Sprenger. The topic of how to hunt and destroy a vampire is discussed.

Erzsebet (Elizabeth) Bathory is born.

Elizabeth Bathory is tried and convicted of killing several hundred girls. Her sentence is life imprisonment.

Elizabeth Bathory dies.

A German vampire text, "De Masticatione Mortuorum", is written by Phillip Rohr.

1727-1732
Arnold Paole unleashes his vampiric terror on the town of Meduegna.

The word "vampyre" enters the English language. 1748 - The first modern vampyre poem, "Der Vampir", is published.

A vampire appears in Lord Byron's The Giaour.

John Polidori's "The Vampyre," is the first vampire story in English is published.

Bram Stoker is born.

In Italy, Vincenzo Verzeni is convicted of murdering two people and drinking their blood.

"Dracula" by Bram Stoker is published in England.

Fritz Haarmann the "Vampire of Hanover" is arrested, tried and convicted of killing more than 20 people in a vampiric crime spree.

Dracula, starring Bela Lugosi, is released.

The movie "Vampyr," directed by Carl Theodor Dreyer, is released.

"Dracula's Daughter" is released.

"Son of Dracula", stars Lon Chaney, Jr., as Dracula.

The Count Dracula Society is founded in the United States by Donald Reed.

"The Munsters" and "The Addams Family"; television shows with vampiric characters.

Jeanne Youngson founds The Count Dracula Fan Club.

Sean Manchester founds The Vampire Research Society."In Search of Dracula" by Raymond T. McNally and Radu Florescu is published.--Stephan Kaplan founds The Vampire Research Centre.

The first of the Vampire Chronicles, "Interview With the Vampire", by Anne Rice is published.

Frank Langella stars in the remake of Dracula.

Richard Chase, the so-called Dracula Killer of Sacramento, California, commits suicide in prison.

"The Vampire Lestat" by Anne Rice is published and reaches the best seller list.

"The Queen of the Damned" is published by Anne Rice.

Vampire: The Masquerade," the vampire role-playing game is released by White Wolf.

"Bram Stoker's Dracula" directed by Francis Ford Coppola opens. --Andrei Chikatilo of Russia, is sentenced to death after killing and vampirizing 55 people.-"The Tale of the Body Thief" by Anne Rice is published.

The film version of Anne Rice's "Interview with the Vampire" opens with Tom Cruise as the Vampire Lestat and Brad Pitt as Louis.

Blade is released into theaters. Pandora by Anne Rice is published. The Vampire Armand by Anne Rice is published.

Vittorio the Vampire by Anne Rice is published.

Old 06 Aug 2003, 03:00 AM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Your a dumbass and dont PM me again wit your stupid ( shits in pants) shit moron!!!

Old 06 Aug 2003, 03:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
StarScream

all these things can kick a vampires ass

warewolves
mummies
trolls
goblins
elves
frankenstein
faries
swampthings
ax murderers
hillbillies
abominable snowmen
bigfoots

many more things

Old 06 Aug 2003, 03:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

i officially poo on this thread

close this if u wish asshole
Old 06 Aug 2003, 03:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Garlic

Old 06 Aug 2003, 03:26 AM   #6 (permalink)

Vicious One is on a distinguished road

a stake
Old 06 Aug 2003, 03:31 AM   #7 (permalink)
StarScream

sun light from the sunchild him self

Old 06 Aug 2003, 03:33 AM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

A smell of Angle's momma Lice infested pussy....

Old 06 Aug 2003, 05:33 AM   #9 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

^^LMAO^^
Old 06 Aug 2003, 06:46 AM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Wow...

This thread is fucking stupid, and so are most of the people in it.

Thread Closed...

Good try though PhenArnold The Vampire
Old 06 Aug 2003, 06:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

It was closed moron you re opened it LMAO!!!!!!

Old 06 Aug 2003, 06:53 AM   #12 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

damn phenom is stupid

that's my 2 cents
Old 06 Aug 2003, 06:54 AM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Shane McKAM
It was closed moron you re opened it LMAO!!!!!!

...so I did.

Well, my job is done here, it's back to bed for me!!
Old 06 Aug 2003, 06:56 AM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Good thing we didnt ask for a nickel.

My guess is Rock locked it cause he was the lst to post and it was locked........but Evil Ryan just re opened it.

Old 06 Aug 2003, 06:57 AM   #15 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

move this to WZ... lets make this a flame phenom thread