ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Real Vampires........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Aug 2003, 02:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever
Arrow Real Vampires........

I've heard many news regarding real vampires.Some are claiming themselves to be real vampires,and some are hiding.To be honest,I've had experience with evil spirits since the age of 15 till 18,but I'm not sharing coz not everybody can or will believe me,but I'm not saying that I'm a Vamp,lol.I've posted my true stories on PW when I came there for the first time.Alright back to the thread,those people who claim themselves as Vampires are known as the Human Living Vampires(HLV),and there are two kinds.The PSI and the Sanguinarians.

The Sangunarians drink blood.They mostly drink their own blood or their friends'.Some of them buy blood from the local butcher,in mose cases they choose pig blood coz that's supposed to be the healthiest.And the PSI doesn't need to drink blood,they can drain you anyway.Vampires known to create chaos and fear among the living.But the last 100 years or so,we're starting to hear stories about a different kind of Vampire.Montague summers describes them as vampires that don't drink blood.They are people who use others to make themselves stronger by sucking all their strength out of their victims.Summers claim that these kinds of parasite Vamps' are just as dangerous as the traditional 'blood suckers'.Because they can be anywhere around us and look just like everyone else.

Almost everybody says these are bullshits.Those normal human beings who claim themselves to be Vamps' are just those who are influenced.Vamps' are not immortal,not like the one from the movie.If there is a man claiming himself to be a Vamp' he's just a retarted human being that drinks blood.Tell me about your point of veiw regarding Vamps'.Tell me if you know or heard anything about real Vampires.

Old 06 Aug 2003, 02:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
StarScream

If there is a man claiming himself to be a Vamp' he's just a retarted human being that drinks blood.-- you said it your self ya retard

Old 06 Aug 2003, 02:54 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

are there honestly 2 threads about Vampire in OT currently??

by the way is Real Vampires an Oxy moron??

dammit Phenom read about something else

Old 06 Aug 2003, 10:31 AM   #4 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by StarScream
If there is a man claiming himself to be a Vamp' he's just a retarted human being that drinks blood.-- you said it your self ya retard
I did not say that,that's what the people said.

Old 06 Aug 2003, 03:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Shut up and go play some Castlevania.

Old 06 Aug 2003, 03:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Real, Fake, who gives a shit. They gave me Buffy and that's all I care about when it comes to vampires.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 07 Aug 2003, 12:24 AM   #7 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

This thread = GAY

Vampires = GAY

man who the fuck is this guy? do something else with your time other than thinking about stupid shit like vampires.

Grow up!