ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Truth vs Kurt
View Poll Results: Truth's threads
Edit them 1 10.00%
Delete them 3 30.00%
Let them go 3 30.00%
I don't give a damn 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Aug 2003, 02:26 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Truth vs Kurt

well kids
I take it to the people of PWF

should I edit his posts? delete them?
what should I do

he's flaming in OT and being a general prick

I'll give you guys a day to vote

Old 06 Aug 2003, 02:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
StarScream

your asking us? arent you the mod? well wwsd? (what would scream do)....

Old 06 Aug 2003, 02:33 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

yeah I figured some input would be a good idea

Old 06 Aug 2003, 02:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Look at this bitch ass Ohio ass pirate, lol...

I'm really getting under your skin, huh? Good to know i still got IT. Didn't you use to this same, lame ass poll shit, when you were Show stopper, aka "Postively the worse Warzone fighter ever" Page...When will you realize, when you result to polls, all that means is i'm destroying you..lol

E THUG FOR LIFE...BIIIIIIIIIIITCH

Old 06 Aug 2003, 02:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Damn !%^&*E%W#&^%*&W^E*&WE^*&W!!!!

I thought this was gonna be a who can kick whos ass poll!!!

Old 06 Aug 2003, 02:38 AM   #6 (permalink)

Vicious One is on a distinguished road

I say move them or delete them only because of the warm reception I got from him
Old 06 Aug 2003, 02:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally posted by Classic Truth

E THUG FOR LIFE...BIIIIIIIIIIITCH
that is the funniest and the saddest thing I have ever seen posted here

Old 06 Aug 2003, 02:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^This from a guy, who gets drunk with a Suicidal Goth freak over the computer, and throws E parties...Then after the E PARTY, goes on Aim and talk about how much their life sucks, and how they'll be better off dead...lol

Old 06 Aug 2003, 02:50 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

nah
I rarely use my AIM
I dont talk about being better off dead

yes I have done Post Parties....why?...why not?
yes I have drank while online....oooh big deal I'm an alcoholic who here didnt know that

btw for those of you that dont have it my AIM is OlympicHero80

feel free to use it...but like I said...I rarely am on it

Old 06 Aug 2003, 07:38 AM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Trying to cut through the stupidity here...

Move them or ignore them. We're really not supposed to delete threads. But you're gonna do what you feel like doing
Old 06 Aug 2003, 12:07 PM   #11 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by Shane McKAM
Damn !%^&*E%W#&^%*&W^E*&WE^*&W!!!!

I thought this was gonna be a who can kick whos ass poll!!!
lol, so did i.

I would have voted Truth.
Old 06 Aug 2003, 03:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yea me too.

Old 07 Aug 2003, 12:15 AM   #13 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

go ahead...i didnt even know truth was back...but whatever it doesnt make a difference
Old 07 Aug 2003, 12:57 AM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^^^^What? I thought you was one of my whores, when i left...You use to love me, you Maryland tramp..

Old 07 Aug 2003, 01:31 AM   #15 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Well....I look at it like this....Wasn't this place supposed to be uncensored....Weren't we allowed to do whateever the hell we wanted....Isn't that what made this place fun....It's a fuckin' forum on a web-site on the world wide web...A wrestling one at that too....Who the fuck cares....Let Truth flame...Let Rock flame...Let Marbles flame...Let Marks call for HHH's nuts....Let HHH opress the Locker Room....Who fuckin' cares...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....