ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

if i was super mod...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Aug 2003, 08:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

if i was super mod...

i would get rid of hot guys, it had its shot, now its dead, i will alo kill wrestling bios....i would revolutionize the warzone with a new name, and a new style....yall know noone could do anything stupid and not be banned by me.....um...VX could also take care of any problems....ok i cant thank forf anythign else, but i think u peple want me as super mod

Old 05 Aug 2003, 08:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'M GONNA DO IT SC, I SWEAR I'M GONNA DO IT!!!!!!!!

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 05 Aug 2003, 08:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*Smack The shit out of Starscream*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05 Aug 2003, 08:14 PM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

exo do it, and you will never post on pwf again
Old 05 Aug 2003, 08:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

EXO are you going to do it, i'm all for it...

Old 05 Aug 2003, 08:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
exo do it, and you will never post on pwf again

nvrmind

Old 05 Aug 2003, 08:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally posted by Classic Truth
EXO are you going to do it, i'm all for it...
no, of course not, but I have been the mod maker lately and SC gets nervous
Old 05 Aug 2003, 08:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
StarScream

VX what are the chances of me being a super mod when kevin is not here?

Your chances of being made super mod by someone other then kevin are so small, they almost dont exist

is there anything i can do to change thats?

Your best bet is to try to convince kevin your modding would best suit his needs, when he gets back of course

alrighty

Old 05 Aug 2003, 08:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

you did what now?
Old 05 Aug 2003, 08:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

who me? nothing.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 05 Aug 2003, 08:23 PM   #11 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

hmmm admin cp dont work
Old 05 Aug 2003, 08:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

That hasn't worked properly for me since the site went down??? Is that part still down or something?

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 05 Aug 2003, 08:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

no, it just has to be fixed...kevin will do it...its just the link is wrong...
Old 05 Aug 2003, 08:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

ok.

can you pm me the working link then if you have one?

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 05 Aug 2003, 08:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

stop talking to me

ty