ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

IF you could change ....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Aug 2003, 09:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default IF you could change ....

If you could change any wreslter's theme music whose would you change and what would you change it to?

me I would Change Goldberg's music

and I would change it to.......

Not a Girl, Not yet a Woman by Britney Spears

Old 04 Aug 2003, 09:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Kanes..............to Right Said Freds..........Im to sexy for my shirt....Im to sexy it huuuuuuurtttttttts.

Old 04 Aug 2003, 09:39 PM   #3 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by Incredible KAM
Kanes..............to Right Said Freds..........Im to sexy for my shirt....Im to sexy it huuuuuuurtttttttts.
I'm seriously laughing my ass off, no jokes.
Old 04 Aug 2003, 09:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I would change Scott Steiners to..............Bloodhound Gang's..............Yummy Down on This

Old 04 Aug 2003, 10:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
Sam
Property of the U.S. Gov.

Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.Sam is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Sam Send a message via MSN to Sam Send a message via Yahoo to Sam

maybe we could make Shannon Moore's "Dude Looks Like a Lady"?
Old 05 Aug 2003, 01:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

That was hella funny kam..
Old 05 Aug 2003, 01:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

How about change victoria's to the song "bitch"?
Old 05 Aug 2003, 04:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by The_One
How about change victoria's to the song "bitch"?
That would work.....

Hmmmm anyone's theme Song. A-Train to "The Wheels on the Bus go round and round" Probably make it a hard metal version of it.

Doink the Clown: The REAL "Clown Song" by P-control

Rico: "Gay Bar" By Electrical 6 (I Think)

Goldberg: "Its real hip to be a Square" By those idiots from Seasame Street

Kevin Nash: "Sk8r Boi" By Avril Lavigne

Rob Van Dam: "What if God smoked Cannibus?"

I dunno how to spell Canibus but I know there is such a song
Old 05 Aug 2003, 04:54 AM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

i'd change Kane's to Rev D-Von's old music... then change his gimmick to a reverend
Old 05 Aug 2003, 02:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I'd change Kane's music to Fuer Frei (sp?) by Rammstein.
Old 05 Aug 2003, 04:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

I'd change Kane's to crawling in my skin by linkin park..