ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

stonecold

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Aug 2003, 08:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default stonecold

change my shit back

Old 04 Aug 2003, 08:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

what happened?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 04 Aug 2003, 08:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
StarScream

i dont know, pwf keeps fucking up for me

Old 04 Aug 2003, 08:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Is it saying conection failure or something? Your account is fine so chill out for a sec.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 04 Aug 2003, 08:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
StarScream

it keeps saying wierd stuff like that i think he also made it so i have to me a member to view pages

Old 04 Aug 2003, 08:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

If you have to be a member to veiw pages, then that would be for anyone not registered. Maybe Kev reset something when the site crashed. But they wouldn't know who you are unless you were logged in anyway so...

The site is just a little buggy right now. Prolly just some servers restarting or something. It's nothing major and it's not a conspiracy or anything.

Now, what happened to Sandstorm???

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 04 Aug 2003, 08:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
StarScream

kurt angle happened to it

Old 04 Aug 2003, 08:32 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

post the rest please.

And I'm out for tonight, so try not to get in any trouble.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 04 Aug 2003, 08:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
StarScream

i never even finished it, ill think about posting it, and see yah later

Old 05 Aug 2003, 01:29 AM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

The site seems to go in and out for me..especially when i stay for about an hour..don't know why..
Old 05 Aug 2003, 01:50 AM   #11 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

If youd tell me whats wrong id try to fix it, but I dont have a clue what you all are talking about....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 05 Aug 2003, 01:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
StarScream

pwf just makes my whole computer lag after i been on it for awhile, even if i sign off

Old 05 Aug 2003, 02:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

I havent seen any glitches on PWF lately.
Old 05 Aug 2003, 05:16 AM   #14 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

pwf is fine for me
Old 05 Aug 2003, 05:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Well..My computer seems to be back to normal now..