ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

best rapper of all time?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Aug 2003, 08:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default best rapper of all time?

tupac?

biggie?

will smith?

who's got yer vote?
Old 03 Aug 2003, 09:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Hmmm I would say a rap group is probably the best of all time. That group is Three 6 Mafia. In house production for Juicy J and DJ Paul give them the best sound ever. The beats they produce are top notch. Then throw in the core group of members (Paul, Juice, Lord Infamous and Crunchy Black) doin the vocals, along with many members tat have come and gone, and you have some of the craziest lyrics of all time. They have great flow, delivery, and best of all, they don't just talk over the beats. They have energy and emotion in their words. Makes for some great listening
Old 03 Aug 2003, 09:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

lol you got smith on the best and worst rapper list
Old 03 Aug 2003, 10:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Run DMC is pry the best group of rappers
say what you want about what they actually did but u cannot deny their contribution to the genre

Old 03 Aug 2003, 11:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by ASSHOLE
Run DMC is pry the best group of rappers
say what you want about what they actually did but u cannot deny their contribution to the genre
No doubt that they were pioneers and broke through and made the biggest contribution to rap and hip hop going mainstream, but this was thread was about who the best was, not who did the most for the genre
Old 03 Aug 2003, 11:51 PM   #6 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I can't really name one

KRS-One
Nas
Biggie
Rakim
2Pac

There are so many more good ones but I mean it's hard to label one as the best. It's all a matter of opinion though.
Old 04 Aug 2003, 12:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I can't imagine anyone considering will smith the best ever..
Old 04 Aug 2003, 02:26 AM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^^^ Lets see........I do. He was the first to win a grammy atit. He has the most hit singles. He has jst became a beter actor as of late. But back in the day of "Summertime" wich still to this date becomes a hit and herd nationaly on the radio every summer as well as "Parents Just Dont Understand" Being the first grammy award winning rap song.

He has just switched his career into acting and doesnt put his loe in music anymore. Wich is why his last album stunk except forthe duet with his wife...."10,000 kisses". But come on......Howmany awards has he won for his music including grammys? And hes been noiminated for an Oscar for crying out loud.

Although I do recall him saying hes never kussed in any of his albums.........but hes got a song calles YOU SAW MY BLINKER BITCH!!!

Old 04 Aug 2003, 03:48 AM   #9 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Stick if they were able to contribute so much that means they gotta have some skills right?

I like Run DMC dammit

honorable mention going to DMX

Old 04 Aug 2003, 03:55 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

I gotta go with DMX..

Go Timberwolves!
Old 04 Aug 2003, 05:10 AM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
Originally posted by ASSHOLE
Stick if they were able to contribute so much that means they gotta have some skills right?

I like Run DMC dammit

honorable mention going to DMX
I didn't say they didn't have skills. They were the first to do what they did and they get all the credit in the world and have my respect. If there wasn't Run DMC, then rap and hip hop wouldn't be what it is today. What I'm saying though, is that other have came along and with better technology and with advancements in production, etc, have put out better stuff than Run DMC did. I am not doubting their talent or what they have contributed. I'm just saying that other have had the benefit of better technology and such to put out better music....