ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

U.S. Cities With Best & Worst Commutes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Aug 2003, 03:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default U.S. Cities With Best & Worst Commutes

Another one from Netscape News:

The city with the best commute is Corpus Christi, Texas.
The city with the worst commute is Los Angeles, California.
That's the word from MSN House & Home Reports, which ranked 77 cities for their drivability based on the amount of congestion, the condition of the roads, the price of gas, and the climate.

The top 10 most drivable cities:
1. Corpus Christi, Texas
2. Brownsville-Harlingen-San Benito, Texas
3. Beaumont-Port Arthur, Texas
4. Pensacola, Florida
5. Fort Myers-Cape Coral, Florida
6. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
7. Birmingham, Alabama
8. El Paso, Texas
9. Memphis, Tennessee
10. Tulsa, Oklahoma

The top 10 least drivable cities:
1. Los Angeles-Long Beach, California
2. San Francisco, California
3. Chicago, Illinois
4. Denver, Colorado
5. Boston, Massachusetts
6. Oakland, California
7. Detroit, Michigan
8. New York City, New York
9. Seattle-Bellevue-Everett, Washington
10. Washington, D.C.

Interesting. Thoughts?
Old 03 Aug 2003, 03:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
StarScream

i dont have a car

Old 03 Aug 2003, 03:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

Los Angeles
well i have heard that they have pretty small roads and is crowded 24/7
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

Old 03 Aug 2003, 03:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

yeah we went thru denver the other day and it took a loooong time to get thru on the way home.
Old 03 Aug 2003, 04:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO, notice that most of the top ten best cities are cities and states that you want to STAY AWAY from

4 Texas cities, 2 Oklahoma cities, an Alabama city, and a Tennessee city (I would go there for one reason ONLY and that's Three 6 Mafia).

Of course the worst cities to commute through are going to be the ones where people WANT to be....
Old 03 Aug 2003, 08:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

never been to most of them..so i can't really judge..
Old 03 Aug 2003, 08:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

all you guys just need to come to canada and check out our wide open roads, yo
Old 04 Aug 2003, 02:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^Agreed!!! Our roads are SWEET!!!