ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Best Classic Rock Group
View Poll Results: What's the best classic rock band ever?
Th Beatles 2 18.18%
The Who 0 0%
Led Zeppelin 4 36.36%
Pink Floydd 2 18.18%
Van Halen 0 0%
Aerosmith 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Aug 2003, 10:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby
Arrow Best Classic Rock Group

What do u think the best classic rock group is. If i could, i would vote for all those groups, but since u only have 1 choice, i voted for the beatles.
Old 03 Aug 2003, 07:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Van Halen?! what were you going for spot the odd one out? Zeppelin no doubt.
Old 04 Aug 2003, 02:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Pink Floyd. But where's Black Sabbath?
Old 04 Aug 2003, 02:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

The Beatles

It was a tough choice between The Beatles and Aerosmith for me.
Old 04 Aug 2003, 04:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

The Beatles are too old, Areosmith and Van Halen are too new(even though they're pretty damn old to) The Who just aren't gonna cut it, so that leaves Zeppelin and Floyd.

Floyd is number one though, for lot's of reasons that I don't want to type up right now, cause if I did, it'd be an essay so long nobody would ever read it.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 04 Aug 2003, 04:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Zeppelin
Old 04 Aug 2003, 08:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
The Who just aren't gonna cut it, so that leaves Zeppelin and Floyd. .
WHy not the Who??!!?? have u ever heard the album "Tommy" by them?? if u havent u gotta buy that it's like the best album ever. Great harmonies, good music, excellent songs. Go get it everyone!
Old 04 Aug 2003, 08:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

"see me, feel me, touch me, rub me."

course I know it. I know lot's of their stuff. Quadrophenia, Who's Next, Tommy. They're good. But not Led Zeppelin good.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 05 Aug 2003, 09:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

^^

that's tru....but they were still pretty big....almost like the rolling stones.

aw shit i forgot to put the stones on my poll (slaps self across face)
Old 05 Aug 2003, 11:58 AM   #10 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Led Zeppelin for sure, but I also like Pink Floydd so they come in at a close 2nd for me.
Old 05 Aug 2003, 01:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
****** By *************s Again

Hardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of FamerHardy is a PWF Hall of Famer

pfft wheres the eagles at?

But im goin with Zeppelin
Old 05 Aug 2003, 02:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Cock McBalls
pfft wheres the eagles at?
Sorry Cock, i forgot them too. I made this poll at like 12 in the morning after a hard day's work so i was kinda tired. Sorry everyone.
Old 05 Aug 2003, 02:44 PM   #13 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Forgot Purple as well lol.
Old 05 Aug 2003, 05:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

I dunno about u guys but i thought the Ramones were great. They were such badass in their day./ They were like the anti-everything group. Plus they had great music.
Old 06 Aug 2003, 12:57 AM   #15 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I'm glad some of you guys mentioned the Stones, The Eagles even Deep Purple (who had one song that everybody knows)

how about CCR.....Creedance baby

and if you are gonna count the Beatles ya gotta count the King

Elvis Motherfuckin Presley man

The Doors, Springstein, Queen,Def Leppard, so many groups

but of the few you have listed I gotta go with the greatest American Rock and Roll Band ..........AEROSMITH