ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Hi I'm new.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03 Aug 2003, 05:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer
Arrow Hi I'm new.....

Just though I'd like to say that so I get to know you poeple, I've stopped here now and again so I decided I my as well register.

Well a little about me:

I'm 15, I live in Australia and we've just recently got our SmackDown! back so I mostly just watch RAW. I play soccer in my spare time and when bored at home you'll usually find me playing Shut Your Mouth in my Room. I've been watching wrestling since I was in Kidnergarden and this is the ...... 1, 2, 3, ath message board I've been registered on.

I signed up because the mod in one of the other message boards is a Assclown and the other message board is just empty. The 3rd board is the Sister site PW but I lost my password and my e-mail won't pick up my 'lost' login info so I'm here for those very reasons.

I'm looking foward to seeing some of you guys around here.

Last edited by Dante; 04 Aug 2003 at 05:09 AM.
Old 03 Aug 2003, 07:43 AM   #2 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^hey shit it is another australian!
Old 03 Aug 2003, 10:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

welcome aboard Dante...enjoy your stay

Old 03 Aug 2003, 01:35 PM   #4 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah welcome, always good to see new people around here.
Old 03 Aug 2003, 03:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
StarScream

g'day mate

Old 03 Aug 2003, 04:50 PM   #6 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Hey man,welcome aboard.Enjoy yourself huh?
Old 03 Aug 2003, 05:03 PM   #7 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Welcome to PWF Dante!
Old 03 Aug 2003, 05:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hey it's me, I'm welcoming ye!

WELCOME!
Old 03 Aug 2003, 06:01 PM   #9 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

welcome, i trust you will join the AWF

you and Sub will get along nicly as you and him are probably the only 2 Australians around here
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

Old 03 Aug 2003, 06:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Welcome to PWF Dante, I am the site's owner Kevin. Please enjoy your stay here.
Old 03 Aug 2003, 06:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default Re: Hi I'm new.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante
Just though I'd like to say that so I get to know you poeple, I've stopped here now and again so I decided I my as well register.

Well a little about me:

I'm 15, I live in Australia and we've just recently got our SmackDown! back so I mostly just watch RAW. I play soccer in my spare time and when bored at home you'll usually find me playing Shut Your Mouth in my Room. I've been watching wrestling since I was in Kidnergarden and this is the ...... 1, 2, 3, ath message board I've been registered on.

I signed up because the mod in one of the other message boards is a Assclown and the other message board is just empty. The 3rd board is the Sister site PW but I lost my password and my e-mail won't pick up my 'lost' login info so I'm here for those very reasons.

I'm looking foward to seeing some of you guys around here.
well, as always, us folk like having new people join the site.
welcome aboard!

hope you enjoy posting in the most twisted wrestling related board ever.

oh, and hey, don't take any shit from anyone on here, ok?
Old 03 Aug 2003, 06:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

Quote:
Originally posted by Slow Chemical
Welcome to PWF Dante, I am the site's owner Kevin. Please enjoy your stay here.
hahahahahahahhahahaha
waitaminute! why am i laughing?
Old 03 Aug 2003, 07:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

welcome dante.
Old 03 Aug 2003, 08:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Hey Dante, welcome to PWF

Go Timberwolves!
Old 03 Aug 2003, 08:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Okay, my name isn't Kevin and I'm really not the owner of this site. However I am the #1 Kane mark on these forums... well, next to Bleak that is.