ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

American Wedding

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Aug 2003, 08:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default American Wedding

Well after seeing American Pie one and two, you pretty much know what your going to get in three. Minus Oz, Nidia and the Sherminator. For some reason they werent in the movie nor where they mentioned. Well Nidia was but hey she showed her tits in the first one. Anyways just like Part Two without Stiffler this woulda tanked. I say part two and not one cause American pie one was an all group effort. Part two took alot more of Stiffler to hold it all together.......part 3 took all of Stiffler to make it.

Although the opening scene was great and it didnt have Stiffler.....and let me just say if I find a girl that would do that......then shes def marriage material.

Also a trailor to Rock and Seans new movie shoed and I must say............I look forward to seeing it as it looks funny as fuck.

Old 03 Aug 2003, 03:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I liked American Wedding

Stifler is of course the man that keeps this movie going. I think thats in large part because he's obviously everyone's favorite character.Stifler's interaction with everyone is worth the admission in itself.Stifler /Finch has been the highlight of the movies. There were scenes in this movie where I was laughing so hard I thought I was gonna die. If you liked the first 2 movies this is a definate must see.I can't wait for the rumored 4th in the series.

Old 03 Aug 2003, 04:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Rumored 4th? Im a fan of all 3 but part 3 lookd rushed to me as it was. Please leave this the end.

Old 03 Aug 2003, 01:27 PM   #4 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I don't think there is going to be a 4th. In most of the previews they say something how it is the final chapter in the series.
Old 03 Aug 2003, 07:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

sequels?

booooooooooooo-erns
Old 03 Aug 2003, 07:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I haven't seen it yet..but i'm gonna try to catch it..
Old 03 Aug 2003, 09:36 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally posted by error402
I don't think there is going to be a 4th. In most of the previews they say something how it is the final chapter in the series.
true
BUT
the series thus far has been Kevin's movies...thats the only reason he was in the third one..the series was supposed to be about him

any further movies would be based around Jim and Michelle ...and probably Stifler

the proposed 4th movie is rumored to be American Christmas
a comical culture clash as the 2 families reunite to celebrate Christmas...or is it Hannukah....lol...and wacky antics ensue

Old 04 Aug 2003, 09:34 PM   #8 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Well I just got back from seeing it and I thought it was pretty good. But you guys are right, had it not been for Stiffler this movie would have sucked.

But overall it was good, lots of good laughs.
Old 06 Aug 2003, 01:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I have not seen it yet but I really want to,Stifler rules....

I own the first movie on VHS and DVD,and the second movie just on DVD.So you can tell I'm a big fan of the movies....
Old 06 Aug 2003, 08:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

it was good but without stifler then yeah it would've sucked many a monkey's ass...
Old 07 Aug 2003, 01:33 PM   #11 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

The BJ at reteraunt and the incident with the strippers had me laughing so hard that people started to stare.