ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

One year hey??? Maybe its about time I said something nice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Aug 2003, 02:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold
Default One year hey??? Maybe its about time I said something nice

Wow, August 4th is the 1st Bitrthday of PWF...wow time sure does fly...

I rememebr seeing a small box on the main page of PW saying that a new site has been put up called www.prowrestlingfans.com. It was listed as the uncensored side of PW. Something people at PW had wanted for so long.

So I decided to check it out...

what a surprise this site was....

At first there was a few familiar faces but to my surprise this place was full of alot of people I hadnt seen before...Which meant new posting styles, new humour, new points of view...it really was a whole new world...

I watched The OT grow into something differant than what PW was.. I saw new forums and new ideas being formed... I saw the creation of the warzone..where I spend most of my time...

This place was hated...it was hated cause the liberal freedoms it allowed its posters..which is exactly what made PWF so great

I saw PWF grow from being the red headed bastard step child of PW to its own great and unique board...and it didnt take long to do it...

Even though I may argue and feud with alot of you here; I applaud you for what you have done for this site..

From The Rock, Truth, Marbles, Stone Cold, KAM, PsychoTaylor, Mr Macmahn, WhiteWolf SodaGirl, Exodus, Hollywood Hogan and countless others...to the posters here I dont know, and to the ones who have left the site...

for all of you who stood by this place when it was being ripped apart by criticism, to those who remained loyal...Give yourselfs a pat on the back cause you not only made this one of the best wrestling forums on the net, but one of the best forums period...

To all of you, i say Thank you...for allowing me to enjoy this small experiance with you..Heres to many more memories, feuds, posts and whatever lies ahead for PWF and its posters

Happy first birthday prowrestlingfans.com and hoping for many more to come
Old 02 Aug 2003, 02:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

well
Holy Shit....that was damned nice Screech

well done

Old 02 Aug 2003, 02:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Damn Saggy, I never knew you had that in you man.

I'm just a little hurt that I wasn't recognized in your post (mainly for being the main person pushing for WZ to be created).

Nonetheless, excellent post man.

Happy early birthday to PWF....
Old 02 Aug 2003, 02:45 AM   #4 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Holly shit, I had no fkn clue that Screech was Sags, nice post man.
Old 02 Aug 2003, 02:54 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally posted by STICKzophrenic
Damn Saggy, I never knew you had that in you man.

I'm just a little hurt that I wasn't recognized in your post (mainly for being the main person pushing for WZ to be created).

Nonetheless, excellent post man.

Happy early birthday to PWF....
I was left out too
and I named him Screech

Old 02 Aug 2003, 02:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Holy shit......fucking nice Saggy....I applaud you.
Old 02 Aug 2003, 03:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
StarScream

my pwf birthday tribute would of been better, had iddecided to write it

Old 02 Aug 2003, 03:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

cool post man..
Old 02 Aug 2003, 08:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Nice post.................what drugs are you taking and how do I get some?

Old 04 Aug 2003, 03:29 AM   #10 (permalink)
The Mother Fuckin Man

Sagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to beholdSagz is a splendid one to behold

Since it is the official B-day now. I will bump this up
Old 04 Aug 2003, 03:34 AM   #11 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

werent we all supposed to change to our original names and avs/banners
Old 04 Aug 2003, 05:00 AM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

So umm why is PWF's birthday on August 4th, but all the early registrations were like umm August 26th or August 27th?!
Old 04 Aug 2003, 05:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

pwf.com was registered today. the official birthday is today, but the opening was later this month. btw im not back. ty.
Old 04 Aug 2003, 05:36 AM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

LMFAO, how did you know to come here to answer my question? Oh wait, you probably won't respond to this one.

Anyways, thanks for answering my question....
Old 05 Aug 2003, 09:36 AM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Saggy you're still the most pathetic faggot PWF has ever seen...