ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

everybody u fought with

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Aug 2003, 06:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default everybody u fought with

make a list of the people u fought with, and not just exchange words once...

marbles
rock
truth
stonecold
stick
kam
saggy
edgezbaby
wlc
krayzie girl
tyler durden
mr macmahon
sodagirl
sen santorum
hollywood hogan
anonmatel
2gangster
afficial
psycho taylor

too many to name right now

Old 01 Aug 2003, 06:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Damn dude you should list literally all PWF posters
Old 01 Aug 2003, 06:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
StarScream

well the people on the list i at least had one thread with a fight of them not just 3 or 4 post of words...

Old 01 Aug 2003, 06:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

Meh I'm not mentioning the people I fought with.
Old 01 Aug 2003, 06:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Neh eh Scream you fought with McJ not me.
Old 01 Aug 2003, 09:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Rock
Camini
Scream
Marbles
Analmental
Boston
Phenom
SlimFagPunkavelli
EB
SC
2gangsta (At PW and then a little bit here when it opened)
CDWC

I think there might be more, but I'm not sure.
Old 01 Aug 2003, 09:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
StarScream

oh i also fought boston
and sly as hell
and filthy mcnasty
and jkliq
and dafisherman

more to come...

Old 01 Aug 2003, 09:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Oh I also had a fight with Sly when he first came here.
Old 01 Aug 2003, 09:30 PM   #9 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Kam
Saggy
HIJ
Stick
Icon
Bellamy
Blu angel
Star Charlie
Kurt Angle
Evil Ryan
Slash
2 gangsta
Manyca
Old 01 Aug 2003, 09:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
StarScream

i cant forget bad magick

more to come

Old 01 Aug 2003, 09:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Oh shit, I also fought with Blu Angel a little bit.

Then there was time on MSN where Rock, Marbles and I ripped Smellamy a new asshole LMFAO.

I dubbed Manyuca 'Manfucka' but I don't guess that counts as a fight.

I also had a one thread fight with Kurt Angle when he first appeared with that name.
Old 01 Aug 2003, 09:53 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

I fought with... hm let's see

TM3
Sodagirl
Princess Stephanie
Camini
Derek
The Tick
Bloodice
The Rock
StarScream
Mr. Marbles
Twisted Angel
Stray Cat
Saggy
"They"
Dogcatcher
Micky Deeznuts
The Phenom

I think that's it, most of those fights were just skirmishes in Off Topic. I had a my fair share of fights in Warzone though.
Old 01 Aug 2003, 10:00 PM   #13 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

perhaps it would be easier for SS to name the ones he has not fueded with.
Old 01 Aug 2003, 10:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Oh shit, how the fuck could I forget about TM3 and Twisted Angel? I think I also had a small fight with DC, Headbanger, and Y2A when they all came to EB's defense when I first started to fight with her.

Ok, here's my updated list since I left so many off the first time

Rock
Camini
Scream
Marbles
Analmental
Boston
Phenom
SlimFagPunkavelli
EB
SC
2gangsta (At PW and then a little bit here when it opened)
CDWC
Sly
Blu Angel
Smellamy (over MSN with Marbles and Rock)
Kurt Angle (one thread)
TM3
TA
DC
Headbanger
Y2A

Ok, I think I got all of them now
Old 01 Aug 2003, 10:51 PM   #15 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally posted by Slow Chemical
I fought with... hm let's see

The Rock
ummm who the fawk ru