ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Will you all shut the fuck up.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Aug 2003, 04:22 AM   #1 (permalink)

Filthy McNasty. is on a distinguished road
Default Will you all shut the fuck up.

FUCK THE WORLD. They are just a bunch of fucking morons. Fuck PWF. The PW wannabes that really truly suck and don't aprectiate great talent like me. People, seriously, GET SOME FUCKING LIFES. For god's sake the only time you people aren't on here is when your making up for that sleep you lost when you were on here all night and most of the fucking day. All of you are fucking pathetic. Yep, all of you, no exceptions. Life has been great you know, but I think it's time to end it all. I have no excitement anymore, no enjoyment, no nothing anymore. This post is basically my last words ever. I won't be back, you just see. To quote Ozzy Osbourne, suicide is the only way out. But seriously, life was prety great before it got fucked up. This is it, I'm ready to shoot myself right now. After I post this, it'll be time. I may not know any of you, but this is just about my only way to get this stuff out as quick as I can. If someone can somehow get them to read this, or if somehow they are, I would like to say goodbye to my whole family. I love you all. Anna, Andre, John, I know you've treated me like shit from time to time, and I know we've been through a lot, but we've also been through alot of stuff. Meaning that we have had alot of memories. I love you all. God bless you. Mom, dad, same thing. Anyone else in my family, same thing. I love you all. By the time you read this I will probably be dead.

Okay, it's time to go.
Old 01 Aug 2003, 04:33 AM   #2 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

You need to get a fucking life jabroni

thread closed