ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Your all-time favorite Mr. Marbles feud?
View Poll Results: What was your all-time favorite Marbles feud?
Marbles v. Starscream 0 0%
Marbles v. Johnny Blitz/Sodagirl 4 57.14%
Marbles/ROCK v. KAM 1 14.29%
Marbles v. Blu Angel 1 14.29%
Marbles v. Matt Bellamy 1 14.29%
Marbles v. Saggy 0 0%
Marbles v. Evil-Ryan 0 0%
Marbles v. Stone Cold 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jul 2003, 09:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default Your all-time favorite Mr. Marbles feud?

Marbles v. Starscream (A classic ongoing war, which still continues occasionally to this day. The message board equivelent of Spiderman and Venom, not only battling each other numerous times in the warzone, but also competing against each other in storytelling and creative writing. Not often on the same page, but nonetheless two posters with similar styles of spam and propensities for violence.)

Marbles v. Johnny Blitz/Sodagirl (Two posters. Kind, polite, non-violent, weak, defenseless, harmless. So what made Johnny Blitz and Sodagirl hated by Marbles, and in fact, by all PWF? Well, Blitz had the innate ability to annoy you by flaunting the notion that he speaks to Sodagirl on an extremely large basis compared to all of Soda's ex-friends. Sodagirl was at one time one of the most likeable and popular posters here. Then, seemingly overnight, she grew overly attached to Johnny Blitz. No one else seemed to matter to her. She compromised her friendship with everyone else and chose her favorite. Marbles grew sick of watching them e-fuck around the OT, so he did the right thing....the thing anyone who was getting overlooked and neglected would do. He ran them off the site and won the battle. The war still continues today, at least in Blitz's mind, with a PW poster named Bazooka Joe. But one things' for sure......the catchphrases of "everything yo" and "schmoopie" will never be uttered around PWF again, and I'm the guy you can thank/blame for it.)

Marbles/ROCK v. KAM (Although the battle was mainly ROCK/KAM, Marbles proved to be very helpful and assertive, and shifted the odds in the favor of the People's Champ on more than one occaision. Marbles has done his fair share of battling with KAM on behalf of the ROCK, and his role in one of the greatest feuds in PWF history is certainly embedded permanently.)

Marbles v. Blu Angel (Long before Sodagirl and Blitz began sucking each other off, Blu Angel and Matt Bellamy were the WWE forum equivelelent. Loved each other, hated by everyone else. Although Blu Angel's major gripe was with THE ROCK, Marbles proved he had the ability to cause insanity in his own right when he relentlessly PM'd Blu Angel and began "stalking" her. Unable to handle it much longer, Blu Angel departed to KOF, PW and the colonostomy section of her Texas hospital, where she's still having THE ROCK's foot removed)

Marbles v. Matt Bellamy (While ROCK handled Nurse Kim, Marbles took apart Bellamy all over PWF. Bellamy was a French wrestling fan who loved RVD and who mispelled a lot of simple English words. He also didn't know how to use apostraphes. He made the mistake of pissing off Marbles, and Marbleism consumed his soul until he finally deleted himself.

Marbles v. Saggy (A WZ longtime grudge. A real legend, and a disgruntled old-school jobber who didn't know how to let go. Unable to grasp the WZ kingdom from Marble's grasp, he took off to PW on a full-time basis, where for some odd reason, he remains one of the most respected people there.)

Marbles v. Evil-Ryan (A war which occured on the foundation of a simple misunderstanding. Marbles' jealousy towards the misconception that he was getting rejected by Sodagirl in favor of Ryan led to a small but memorable war that nearly culminated in the PWF exit of Evil-Ryan. While Marbleism ran wild, they ultimately agreed to a mutual respect and Marbles had a lot more fun slapping around Blitz anyway. At least in the Blitz scenario, Marbles' instincts were correct.)

Marbles v. Stone Cold (It began as an attempt to humble Marbles in exchange for his entry into the original People's Corporation. What followed was a long-standing feud and power struggle. Marbles has buried him numerous times, but considering his powerful role in PWF was never able to fully overcome him. Nonetheless, it's been a long war of threats, warning points, and shaved cats.)

Now...........a question to the people of PWF........

What was YOUR favorite Marbles feud, in terms of entertainment and awe of the powers of Marbleism?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 30 Jul 2003, 09:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

You forgot about Marbles vs STICK. The feud that lasted only a few shorts days before a mutual truce was called. We also had a fake fight in WZ, which was the best action that forum had seen in months.

Anyways, my favorite Marbles feud would have to be either against Blu Angel or Bellamy. Those were hilarious....
Old 30 Jul 2003, 09:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Rock/Marbles vs Page was left off this list....how sad

so I vote for the hysteria of Marbs vs SodaWhore

Old 30 Jul 2003, 10:00 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

LOL. Sorry STICK and Chris.

I only added wars that were either long-running or resulted in someone leaving the site, or both.

I haven't forgot you guys.......we've been through a lot of shit.....but our fights were mostly in good fun, and not necessarily with feelings of hate/jealousy/annoyance/resentment.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 30 Jul 2003, 10:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I always vote for myself.

Old 30 Jul 2003, 10:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

The Blu ANgel one. I hated that bitch. I actually made myslef the promise that Id ban her once I became SM, but you took care of it in a much more entertaining way......MUWHAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 30 Jul 2003, 10:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Opening Act

G-freak is on a distinguished road

You must have a lot of time on your hands to write that much about your little E-Feuds.
Old 30 Jul 2003, 10:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Hey newbie why dont you do us all a favor and cut off your fingers. Thanx.

Old 31 Jul 2003, 12:29 AM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Marbs/Blu Angel..
Old 31 Jul 2003, 12:36 AM   #10 (permalink)
Kryptonite

No Flaming in OT

KAM, G-freak...I'm looking at you guys

Old 31 Jul 2003, 01:57 AM   #11 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

did i just see the word shaved cat?

yes...yes i did
Old 31 Jul 2003, 02:44 AM   #12 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

LMFAO SC......my favorite feud was definately the Marbles vs. Johnny Blitz/Sodagirl feud....watching you verbally pick them apart thread after thread was one of the most entertaining times I have ever had on here.
Old 31 Jul 2003, 02:54 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Hollywood Hogan
LMFAO SC......my favorite feud was definately the Marbles vs. Johnny Blitz/Sodagirl feud....watching you verbally pick them apart thread after thread was one of the most entertaining times I have ever had on here.

Yeah, the best thing about taking apart Shitz and Sodawhore is that I didn't have to wait until the mods ban them and then raid their boomspeed.

I told them what I thought of them to their face, and the little sissies couldn't handle it.
Old 31 Jul 2003, 03:42 AM   #14 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

BLITZ/SODA/MARBLES
Old 31 Jul 2003, 06:11 AM   #15 (permalink)
THE PHENOM666

Sasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster everSasquatch is the absolute WORST poster ever

Marbles vs THE PHENOM666