ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Do you lock your doors?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jul 2003, 03:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo
Default Do you lock your doors?

When you leave your house, or even while you're in it do you keep the doors locked? Or do you keep them unlocked all the time?
Do you keep your car doors unlocked?
Old 30 Jul 2003, 03:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I lock my car doors ALL the time. I've made it a habit, that as soon as I open my door, I press the switch that locks all the doors. I'm used to driving alone, so when someone is with me, I usually open my door first and then lock it and that annoys the passengers I can't help it though, because it's a habit I developed. Just to make sure they're locked, I Also use the remote on my keyring and press the lock button til I hear the horn.

There is ALWAYS at least one person in this house, so it stays unlocked. It stays unlocked at night too cuz my brother sleeps out in the living room. If he's gonna be gone for the night, then the frontdoor gets locked I think.
Old 30 Jul 2003, 03:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I keep my bedroom door locked when I'm in it so that I won't be bothered by those fucking sluts I live with. But get this, they leave the back door wide open all day long for their goddamn cats to go in and out. Even when they're in the shower or in their rooms. I've told them a million times not to do it because somebodys going to break in and rape them in the ass but they don't listen. Well, someone finally stole some of their shit, cell phone and some other crap they left lying in the living room. Serves those cunts right. I always keep my doors locked.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 30 Jul 2003, 03:50 PM   #4 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I keep my bedroom door locked when I'm in it so that I won't be bothered by those fucking sluts I live with.

I leave my house unlocked when someone is home but if the house is empty it gets locked for sure.

Car doors are always locked.
Old 30 Jul 2003, 03:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
I keep my bedroom door locked when I'm in it so that I won't be bothered by those fucking sluts I live with. But get this, they leave the back door wide open all day long for their goddamn cats to go in and out. Even when they're in the shower or in their rooms. I've told them a million times not to do it because somebodys going to break in and rape them in the ass but they don't listen. Well, someone finally stole some of their shit, cell phone and some other crap they left lying in the living room. Serves those cunts right. I always keep my doors locked.
Those stories about your roommates always make me laugh.

Anywho, the house doors are locked if no one is home or when everyone is asleep. The car doors are always locked.
Old 30 Jul 2003, 04:56 PM   #6 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by error402

I leave my house unlocked when someone is home but if the house is empty it gets locked for sure.

Car doors are always locked.
Same here for me.
Old 30 Jul 2003, 06:21 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

My house is locked when I'm not there..My car doors stay locked..
Old 30 Jul 2003, 07:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

nope
Old 30 Jul 2003, 09:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^Foolish girl....anyone could invade you house then...
Old 30 Jul 2003, 10:20 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

When everybody is in bed or when I'm home alone the door is always locked,during the day I usually lock myself in my room so stay out of my sister's way so I don't piss her off.
Old 31 Jul 2003, 10:28 AM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Only when I'm not home or going to bed. Otherwise I don't make sure to lock it
Old 31 Jul 2003, 10:45 AM   #12 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

when someone's home the doors are left open & the screen doors are closed. whenever no one's home or everyone's in bed...the doors are locked up. my car doors stay unlocked....if anyone really wants to steal that piece....they can have it.
Old 31 Jul 2003, 12:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

My house is always locked and the gate is closed. When I go to sleep I set up the alarm and lock all my cars and set the alarms on em as well. I don't trust my neighbores.
Old 31 Jul 2003, 12:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Only when nobody is home and when everyone is sleeping the doors get locked at my house...

Go Timberwolves!
Old 25 Sep 2003, 04:33 AM   #15 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

my house doors and car doors are always locked...