ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

galaxy3x lives....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jul 2003, 01:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default galaxy3x lives....

there where 25 of these gems, and unless they where quoted, they disapeared forever...but here are a few, i shall look for more, but they rare and hard to find

all are dated aug. 26

Originally posted by GaLaxy3X
oh yeah the special olympics are so fucking funny, watching people with physical disabilities and deformities trying to do thing nature doesnt want them to, do hardy fucking har har. Let me tell you fucking sonova bitches a thing or 2. Until you mother fuckers know what it feels like to be scared to walk down a hall because all the normal people are gonna make fun of the way you walk shut the fuck up. until you people can comprehend how it feels to be to afraid to play gym with all the other kids because of the ignorant jokes that you know will come shut the fuck up, until you have to deal with people calling you cripple to your face and not being able to do anything about it, shut the fuck up, and yes all that happened to me, and when my legs no longer had the stregnth to carry my body, and i had to wheel myself around, i thought well at least i wont be teased for the way i walk anymore........ill kill all you people who find things like this funny one day...hopefully

Fuck thoose toothless island homos, those fat bastards cant wrestle worth shit. All those gay somaons do is jump on people with thier fat asses. but it would kinda be good if rikishi, the island homos, form a great heel group, that would be a great triple threat, booker/goldie/kane vs Unamericans vs the Somoan Sindicate. Dammit im a genius.

i dont watch that god damn fucking shit, only fucking fags watch that crap, who gives a shit about that husky bacon eating bitch. That bitch looks like she smells like piss, fat mother fucker.

Old 30 Jul 2003, 02:40 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

LMAO

Who's the husky bacon eating bitch though?

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 30 Jul 2003, 02:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
StarScream

anna nicole smith