ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Be Constructive

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29 Jul 2003, 01:33 AM   #1 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Default Be Constructive

make some constructive comments here

tell us what you like
tell us what could be better

list all comments and complaints here

No Flaming tho....you'll regret it

Old 29 Jul 2003, 01:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
StarScream

i dont like how long its taking me with this movie, i started writing too much, i gotten into real movie mode

Old 29 Jul 2003, 02:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I just wish I didn't have to wait for SC to say something's ok to do, even though he says he's ok with it, but to wait. Wait for what???

Also, I'm loosing my patience for idiocy and irrelevance. It may be time to wipe out some fuckers...

I like being a supermod though. I will admit, it's quite enjoyable. Too bad I can't abuse anything though. But I think I've been ok.

Also, I'm tired of the complaints. Ppl just fucking complain about everything like it's their right. They make shitty demands and want everybody to bend over for them. It's anoying. I've had it with that as well.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 29 Jul 2003, 04:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Well I like the new layout of the boards,I didn't at first but it's grown on me.

I don't think we should have people advertising other boards in their posts or in their sigs,especially boards of the same nature as here because to me it's a way of slowly prying people away from here,and naturally you don't need that anymore than already is.

I think we should drop the chatroom because as above to me it's just another way prying people away from the actual main congrugation area.

I think we should be nicer with newbies,it may be natural stance for them to be ignored and all when they first join but you're not going to keep any of them and make them more frequent visitors if they never get any acknowledgement other than "fuck you newb" or something to that effect.

I think I should be a moderator by now

I think we should try and stay on topic in off topic.More often than not threads with a large amount of replies is down to the fact that people just deviate from the main issue and start up with one on one convo's or maybe 3 or 4 participate in it...that's what MSN is for.

I think we should bring back random thoughts,it always got keen interest and I just kinda miss it.

I think we should drop WarZone for a while.let the hatred and a flood of new angry bastards in here build up again till it reaches boiling point then open the gates to let them go at it.

I think you should merge Hot guys and Hot women,Hot women does fine but until we get an influx of fudgepackers or more ladies I think you should combine them because Hot guys is pretty corpse like most of the time.

I think we should stop kissing one another's asses as much lol there's way too much of it with little feeling put into it,so congradulatory post count threads and such should no longer be allowed for the sake of a simple flow "congrats".

I think...that's all I can think of!
Old 29 Jul 2003, 04:52 PM   #5 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think we should try and stay on topic in off topic.More often than not threads with a large amount of replies is down to the fact that people just deviate from the main issue and start up with one on one convo's or maybe 3 or 4 participate in it...that's what MSN is for.
Yeah that's a good one. It gets so annoying when people just take over other peoples threads with stupid one on one conversations.
Old 29 Jul 2003, 09:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I agree Tyler..At first I hated this new look but now I'm starting to like it..Anyways..I can't really complain about anything..My job here is to basically run my forums..and I do that..I don't like complaining much..