ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Time Machine

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Jul 2003, 11:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Time Machine

If you had a time machine what year would you travel to and why?

I haven't quite figured out which year I'd like to travel to. Maybe 2050 just to see what kind of shape the world will be in.
Old 29 Jul 2003, 01:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

Well, duh.

The best year of all time IMHO, 1995.
Old 29 Jul 2003, 01:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Far, far away from this time... Probably the past, like the 50's or something.
Old 29 Jul 2003, 01:20 AM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I would either go way back in time to when life was simpler or far into the future to see what types of advances we have come up with and try and steal them lol
Old 29 Jul 2003, 01:26 AM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyk3d ŁĄŁ §yN
I would either go way back in time to when life was simpler or far into the future to see what types of advances we have come up with and try and steal them lol
Yeah, I was kinda going for the simpler thing too. That or go into the future, steal a bunch of weapons and shit and come back and take over.
Old 29 Jul 2003, 01:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Oh man, I would go like 50 years into the future and find out what the biggest lotto jackpot up to that point was, and find out the winning numbers.

Then I would get a sports almanac (a la Back To The Future ummm 2?) and I would bring back with me, those 2 VERY useful things. I would be FILTHY fucking rish from the lotto and from betting on sports.
Old 29 Jul 2003, 01:40 AM   #7 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Infamous
Oh man, I would go like 50 years into the future and find out what the biggest lotto jackpot up to that point was, and find out the winning numbers.

Then I would get a sports almanac (a la Back To The Future ummm 2?) and I would bring back with me, those 2 VERY useful things. I would be FILTHY fucking rish from the lotto and from betting on sports.
would you???
what if certain horses weren't bought and raced because you got the lotto jackpot someone else was supposed to win?
what if you bought a pro team and therefore several drafts werent made like they should have gone?

u could change the course of events in the book without realizing it

...me I would go back to the pioneer times, settle California before anyone else can... name it Christopia, claim the gold for myself...and then head back to my time to reap the rewards hahaha

Old 29 Jul 2003, 01:45 AM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally posted by ASSHOLE

...me I would go back to the pioneer times, settle California before anyone else can... name it Christopia, claim the gold for myself...and then head back to my time to reap the rewards hahaha
Well I guess that would mean I'd live in Christopia.....

I really don't know where I would time travel,maybe to like the 60's or 70's
Old 29 Jul 2003, 01:46 AM   #9 (permalink)
StarScream

you fools! you people have no idea of the true danger of time travel! one little mistake can fuck up the space time continuum. You can de-evovle(that a word?) humanity, and god knows what else.

anyway if time travel was ever possible we would know by now, it might of happened, but its most likely the people jumped dimensions and ended up in an alternate universe.

what the hell am i talking about

Old 29 Jul 2003, 01:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
would you???
what if certain horses weren't bought and raced because you got the lotto jackpot someone else was supposed to win?
what if you bought a pro team and therefore several drafts werent made like they should have gone?

u could change the course of events in the book without realizing it

I wouldn't buy a pro team, I would just bet on them. I wouldn't go after horse racing either. And even if I did fuck up something, I would still have my millions upon millions from the lotto and the first sign of a bet that didn't match the Sports Almanac, I would discontinue betting on sports. It's that simple chief.
Old 29 Jul 2003, 12:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Infamous
I wouldn't buy a pro team, I would just bet on them. I wouldn't go after horse racing either. And even if I did fuck up something, I would still have my millions upon millions from the lotto and the first sign of a bet that didn't match the Sports Almanac, I would discontinue betting on sports. It's that simple chief.
but now some people may never meet, certain circumstances that would have transpired never occur and now the little boy who would grow up to cure cancer is never born and its all your fault

Old 29 Jul 2003, 12:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I probably would go to back to the 1800's
Old 29 Jul 2003, 07:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Early 90's....when the Cowboys were a powerhouse.
Old 29 Jul 2003, 07:19 PM   #14 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^

Those days are LONG gone, Rebel, lol
Old 29 Jul 2003, 07:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Quote:
but now some people may never meet, certain circumstances that would have transpired never occur and now the little boy who would grow up to cure cancer is never born and its all your fault
Oh well. I'll be able to burn money and not care about it. I'll be able to wipe my fucking ass with my money. I'll be able to have my mattress stuffed with hundred dollar bills and I can sleep on my money and not worry about it. Fuck the other people not meeting, fuck the cancer cure finder, and fuck everyone else