ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

People who badmouth PWF

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Jul 2003, 10:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default People who badmouth PWF

Although I'm currently straying from wrestling message boards, my friends' been posting at PW a lot. And thus, I read the threads from time to time.

It amazes me of how often people diss PWF. And some of these aren't PW veterens......some of them were raised and made famous right here in PWF.

People like Metalhead takes the oppertunity to tell about how "PWF sucks" every chance he gets. There was a thread Starscream started up where he tried to get people to help us, and it was bombarded with comments like "good. Let it die".

Johnny Blitz is another two-timing asshole who talks about how PWF blows and he's glad he left.

Now, it's not always the case. Every now and then I see Starscream attempt to get life back here by advertising. Jason perhaps plugged us in the classiest way I've ever seen. He mentioned about how we're in a slump, yet informed everyone of how this is a great place to be and how we'd appreciate their registration. He then even supplied a link.

But still, this site is having enough problems struggling as it is without disgruntled ex-PWF'ers tallking about how much we "suck" and how this board sucks. That certainly isn't helping us.

Should there be some kind of punishment or reprimandation for people talking bad about us (considering they're registered here, of course)?

Your thoughts.....
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 28 Jul 2003, 10:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Kryptonite

I say public flogging followed by banning

---nah, if they are found doing it ...give a warning the first time
.....then I think if it continues a banning is due

Old 28 Jul 2003, 11:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well for starters, if they think this place sucks then they wouldn't mind having their accounts deleted. I'm not sure Blitz still has one but I know some of those assholes do still have an active account. If they hate us so much fine, I say it's time we stop being nice to these schmucks and continue to allow them access so they can keep bashing us. I've seen PW's OT, it blows ass. I thought things can be fucking silly around here, but God damn. Most of the people that post there are pretty decent folks, but for them to bash this site when they dance around and pretend to be e-tellectuals just makes me laugh.

To quote a modern poet, "Fuck 'em and feed 'em, cause I don't need 'em."
Old 28 Jul 2003, 11:03 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Yeah, one of them said "PWF is the special ed of wrestling forums", which Metalhead kept in his sig for a while.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 28 Jul 2003, 11:05 PM   #5 (permalink)
StarScream

as corny as pw.com can seem, its has way more life then pwf right now

Old 28 Jul 2003, 11:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Don't get me wrong, I think this place has problems and I'm not afraid to say what they are but I've never come out and said "PWF Sucks" or "fuck that place". I've bashed online message boards in general and I've bashed war-zone posters but I've never bashed PWF. I have said that PWF has some problems but I also admit that I've had alot of fun here and that I'll continue to post here every now and then.
Old 28 Jul 2003, 11:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by WAYNE CAMPBELL
Yeah, one of them said "PWF is the special ed of wrestling forums", which Metalhead kept in his sig for a while.
Yeah, and MetalJoke follows Soda around like a damn puppy. I don't anything he posts seriously.

Though I think that Bazooka Joe guy is pretty cool
Old 28 Jul 2003, 11:09 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad Magick
Don't get me wrong, I think this place has problems and I'm not afraid to say what they are but I've never come out and said "PWF Sucks" or "fuck that place". I've bashed online message boards in general and I've bashed war-zone posters but I've never bashed PWF. I have said that PWF has some problems but I also admit that I've had alot of fun here and that I'll continue to post here every now and then.
I remember quite a few times when you've dissed PWF, but perhaps it was just my imagination.
Old 28 Jul 2003, 11:10 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
Yeah, and MetalJoke follows Soda around like a damn puppy. I don't anything he posts seriously.

Though I think that Bazooka Joe guy is pretty cool
LOL. Yeah, I hear he's pretty cool. They're saying he might just be the next marbles. I'd love to see that....
Old 28 Jul 2003, 11:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by WAYNE CAMPBELL
I remember quite a few times when you've dissed PWF, but perhaps it was just my imagination.
I was referring to recent monthes ty.
Old 28 Jul 2003, 11:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

former friends and allies who left us because they didnt have enough intellectual might to post in something that didnt say RANDOM THOUGHTS can get the fuck out

that includes Kettlehead, Johnny Shitz, and SodaWhore

yeah they posted like motherfuckers but it was all in useless fucking threads, go read some of the shit they say in SC's boards...the shoutbox will fill 2 pages with these ignoranuses just saying "O hi"

We don't need those fuck stains

PWF threads are flourishing in OT and in Entertainment
we may not have as many active posters but dammit the posters we have are worth while on the most part

I aint been to Pee-Dub in a while but I hear things, and they aint good
Quality over Quantity kids...they may have numbers but we got
the worthwhile posters

We are the innovators of Off Topic
We create
They Copy

They go thru our trash and try and recycle it

When you guys go to these other boards , tell em about us
put it in your sig
I know a lot of you go to other boards, bring some of these people back with you

PWF is the NEXT BIG THING

Old 28 Jul 2003, 11:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
StarScream

why did you guys stop liking soda, blitz and metalhead?

Old 28 Jul 2003, 11:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Quote:
Originally posted by ASSHOLE
former friends and allies who left us because they didnt have enough intellectual might to post in something that didnt say RANDOM THOUGHTS can get the fuck out

yeah they posted like motherfuckers but it was all in useless fucking threads, go read some of the shit they say in SC's boards...the shoutbox will fill 2 pages with these ignoranuses just saying "O hi"

we may not have as many active posters but dammit the posters we have are worth while on the most part

the worthwhile posters

We create
They Copy

put it in your sig
I know a lot of you go to other boards, bring some of these people back with you

That is one of the most intellegent and inspiring posts I have read all day. You brought up some very valid points and... you made my RVD avatar cry.
Old 29 Jul 2003, 12:04 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad Magick
That is one of the most intellegent and inspiring posts I have read all day. You brought up some very valid points and... you made my RVD avatar cry.
LMAO...thanks

and Star...there are so many reasons to hate The Three Spoogeswould you like them alphabetically , in order of importance or perhaps just randomly

Old 29 Jul 2003, 12:06 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by ASSHOLE

the worthwhile posters

We create
They Copy

put it in your sig

Couldn't have said it better myself.

And I've HONESTLY never said THAT before!!!!