ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

a challenge to PWF posters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Jul 2003, 08:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default a challenge to PWF posters

we neeeeeeed new things to talk about.
most of the topics on the first two pages are days old.

I challenge every poster in here to create at least three new topics the next time they log on. let's try and create more traffic for the OT.

make them bizarre if you want.
make them interesting if you want.
just make them!

and try not to make topics that have already been done!

c'mon! it's only three topics! you can do it!

post the three topics you've started in here!
Old 28 Jul 2003, 08:57 PM   #2 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

I don't think there is anymore need for useless topics imo.

I don't really think anyone cares what kind of soap people use or socks they wear and other stupid questions that have found their way into threads.

This is just going to liter the off topic with a bunch of shit threads.
Old 28 Jul 2003, 09:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
StarScream

theres only so many threads you can make before they become redundant

Old 28 Jul 2003, 09:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

well, can't forgive a guy for trying
Old 28 Jul 2003, 09:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

well we can try, I think its a good idea. I actually made three legit threads
Old 28 Jul 2003, 09:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

then it'll just be ProWrestlingSpam.
Old 28 Jul 2003, 09:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice

NUH UH its a good idea plus geez you people you complain that its dead and then you complain if there are too many topics....
Old 28 Jul 2003, 09:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
StarScream

we acn make all the topics we want, but theres still the fact that we dont have that many members......and these dark colors make people crazy

Old 28 Jul 2003, 09:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^i didn't complain, i explained why it was dead. because of shit topics. and more shit topics would be killing it again and again.
Old 28 Jul 2003, 10:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

most of the threads that were made as a result of this thread havnt been shit topics, and even if they were, we dont know that making them would just make things worse, what the fuck does it hurt to try?
Old 28 Jul 2003, 10:07 PM   #11 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

It hurts because more threads like these will be made:

Who decorates the house?
What kind of soap do you use?
What's your favorite kind of chips?
Can you roller blade?
What color of underwear are you wearing?

I don't think I need to explain what I'm try to say here, it's pretty obvious.
Old 28 Jul 2003, 10:09 PM   #12 (permalink)
Secret Agent

^what does it hurt? it'll stop about 5 newbs from frequesntly coming, and they might have brains. plus it'll get mighty shit for us as well. i'll have to go through all the soap topics to find the ones worthy of the chunks of corn in my crap.
Old 28 Jul 2003, 10:13 PM   #13 (permalink)

Ok, obviously it doesnít hurt literally. Iím sorry if I confused you.

And besides I didn't see you agreeing with the idea to begin with so I don't know what your talking about.
Old 28 Jul 2003, 10:18 PM   #14 (permalink)
Secret Agent

^lol

no im not a fool

you got in before me, it was directed at ILC
Old 28 Jul 2003, 10:19 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Like SS sais..No matter how many theads we make..It won't really matter..It will just be the same people posting in them..I don't know..I might give this a shot anyways..