ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What happened to Pro Wrestling Direct??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Jul 2003, 04:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Where'd my points go?

I had 3 billion. Now I have none. I am mad.
Old 28 Jul 2003, 04:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

Oh, and if I don't get my points back I'm gonna put on a body-rocking, hard-knocking, cherry-popping, mean-knocking....showdown!!!

And I'm gonna pack my bags and work on starting my own wrestling forums entitled rimjobsrule.tk, hosted by EZBoard.

Last edited by Kurt Angle; 28 Jul 2003 at 04:19 AM.
Old 28 Jul 2003, 04:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
Kryptonite

they were taken away as punishment for being a Steiner Mark.....
when you learn to like good wrestlers you might get them back

MIGHT

Old 28 Jul 2003, 04:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
The King

why me What happened to Pro Wrestling Direct??

Why did it change to the personal homepage of a 15 year-old? I used to go to Pro Wrestling Direct all the time for the latest wrestling scoops, after all, its PWF's sister site, but it looks like the domain's been hijacked and forwarded to the site of an egotistical high-schooler who names the site after himself and thinks people will visit from day-to-day just to see if his MP3 list has updated or something. Seriously, where has PWD gone? Did it relocate?
Old 28 Jul 2003, 04:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
Kryptonite

no one cares

it has nothing to do with your other thread but I'm erging them anyway...your stupid quota is about reached for the day

Old 28 Jul 2003, 04:16 AM   #6 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

lmfao
Old 28 Jul 2003, 04:19 AM   #7 (permalink)
The King

When will mods learn not to abuse thread-merging power? It's a game without a frontier.
Old 28 Jul 2003, 04:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
Kryptonite

a game without a frontier??? what does that mean???
nevermind...I don't care

stop spamming you worthless maggot
stop advertising
and stop being a douche

Old 28 Jul 2003, 04:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
The King

I'm not spamming.

I'm not advertising. I was only joking about making a wrestling website. At one point last year I was seriously thinking about making one, but then I realized, no matter how good it could be, it could never live up to the impeccable standard set by Matt Boone.
Old 28 Jul 2003, 04:25 AM   #10 (permalink)
The King

By the way, are you the poster formerly known as Kurt Angle? I haven't seen him around here in awhile.
Old 28 Jul 2003, 04:25 AM   #11 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally posted by Freakzilla
I'm not spamming.

I'm not advertising. I was only joking about making a wrestling website. At one point last year I was seriously thinking about making one, but then I realized, no matter how good it could be, it could never live up to the impeccable standard set by Matt Boone.
LMAO

I know you didnt mean for this to be funny
but I like how you denied spamming and you denied advertising
but you never denied being a douche....thats funny to me

haha...douche

Old 28 Jul 2003, 04:27 AM   #12 (permalink)
The King

WrestlingUnit.tk is an entirely fictional site, and I have no plans to purchase that domain or make a wrestling website.
Old 28 Jul 2003, 04:28 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Quote:
Originally posted by Freakzilla
By the way, are you the poster formerly known as Kurt Angle? I haven't seen him around here in awhile.
the man the myth
the legend

heh heh

the 2 time 2 time King of OT

Can you feel the electricity

Wooooooooooooooooooooo

Old 28 Jul 2003, 04:28 AM   #14 (permalink)
The King

So you are him. Wow.

I have three words: you da man!!
Old 28 Jul 2003, 04:29 AM   #15 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Quote:
Originally posted by ASSHOLE
the man the myth
the legend

heh heh

the 2 time 2 time King of OT

Can you feel the electricity

Wooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooh...I feel something