ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Most overrated bands of all time?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Jul 2003, 01:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
givin you the evil eye...

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt
Default Most overrated bands of all time?

Surely some bands today get credit that they don't deserve.

Who do you think those bands are? Why?
Old 27 Jul 2003, 01:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Opening Act

G-freak is on a distinguished road

Metallica basically has worshippers when they had what?2 good albums?3 good albums?
Old 27 Jul 2003, 01:57 PM   #3 (permalink)

Nullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud ofNullpunkt has much to be proud of
Send a message via ICQ to Nullpunkt Send a message via AIM to Nullpunkt Send a message via MSN to Nullpunkt Send a message via Yahoo to Nullpunkt

meh. I was never a fan of Metallica.

but i'm not going to try and insult other peoples musicla tastes here.

to each their own i say.
Old 27 Jul 2003, 02:01 PM   #4 (permalink)
Opening Act

Niether was I,they had some good songs,but they really need to know when to quit and keep their dignity.

Last edited by G-freak; 27 Jul 2003 at 02:36 PM.
Old 27 Jul 2003, 02:30 PM   #5 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Go back ta PW ya hick! Metallica rule.

Uh the White Stripes are waaaaaay overrated in my view.They are seriously crap.

Marilyn Manson sucks monkeynuts as well.
Old 27 Jul 2003, 02:33 PM   #6 (permalink)

yeah.

like Sugar Ray, Manson's 15 minutes were up before they started.
Old 27 Jul 2003, 02:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
Opening Act

Quote:
Originally posted by Tyler Durden
Go back ta PW ya hick! Metallica rule.

Uh the White Stripes are waaaaaay overrated in my view.They are seriously crap.

Marilyn Manson sucks monkeynuts as well.
I can respect that you are a Metallica fan,but please tell me you understand how much St. Anger sucked.Because that is something I can't respect.
Old 27 Jul 2003, 02:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Xer
minty fresh

Xer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersXer is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

St Anger was amazing in my view.It's all down to one's taste I guess.
Old 27 Jul 2003, 04:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Sugar Ray, Good Charlotte, The White Stripes, The Vines, The Hives, other 'The' groups, Avril Lavigne, ummm there's more over rated pieces of shit out there, but I'm having a brain tumor....
Old 27 Jul 2003, 10:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Quote:
Originally posted by G-freak
I can respect that you are a Metallica fan,but please tell me you understand how much St. Anger sucked.Because that is something I can't respect.
I agree St.Anger sucked, but anything else is awesome

But anyways, any pop or punk band is overrated.
Old 27 Jul 2003, 11:18 PM   #11 (permalink)

error402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to beholderror402 is a splendid one to behold

Is it just me or are these damn underrated/overrated threads getting fuckin annoying?

I'm sorry I just had to say it.

but I'll answer it anyway for the sake of the topic. I'd say any of those stupid bands like the White Strips, the Strokes, the Hives and all those gay bands. You people know what I'm talking about.
Old 27 Jul 2003, 11:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Good Charlotte
BSB
NSYNC

Seriously they all suck

Nuff said.....
Old 28 Jul 2003, 04:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Almost anything on pop radio is horrible music-exec-created-in-a-boardroom-marketed-packaged-shiped and sold to make ppl think they're cool. It's disgusting. Even Liz Phair sucks now...

However, Avril rocks. As does Michelle Branch, Vanessa Carlton and any other rocker girl that writes their own music

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 28 Jul 2003, 09:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

Creed. An example of how marketing makes the band in the 21st century.
Old 28 Jul 2003, 10:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
Kevin Garnett

The Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersThe Big Ticket will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via MSN to The Big Ticket

Good Charlotte
Blink 182
Limp Bizkit

Go Timberwolves!